Anyone every had sex with non english speaker and didn't know what he is saying?

powerbottom64

I have this thing for latin tops. I love to give my white hole up for Latin tops. I have been with several who don't speak any English. I think it is fucking hot to hear a verbal Latin top fuck me hard and breed me and not understand a word he is saying! Talk about giving up all control to the papi!

I have this thing for latin tops. I love to give my white hole up for Latin tops. I have been with several who don't speak any English. I think it is fucking hot to hear a verbal Latin top fuck me hard and breed me and not understand a word he is saying! Talk about giving up all control to the papi!

Yup. When I lived in Los Angeles, not infrequently I would run into Latinos who spoke nary a word of English, and likewise, I spoke virtually no Spanish. Fortunately, in the realm of sex, words are secondary to actions!

Yes a hairy Greek in Greece, I was swimming in the sea, he swam past so close, kinda touched me, he was stocky and hairy, no English, i ended up in a garage with a mattress, everything was communicated by pointing, he was a hot fuck too. Loved the communication barrier, only thing I did not understand was him telling me yto go later as his wife, mother and kids were home!!

Guest faggot hole

Yep. Several years ago i was taken to Europe by my then bf. He took me to bars in Berlin and Amsterdam, and then invited guys to fuck my ass. In both places i was fucked repeatedly by guys speaking German and Dutch. i didn't understand a word but i had no problem knowing what they wanted. On Gran Canaria, i was fucked in a bar by this awesome Russian -- again, no problem understanding what He wanted. Here at home, i'm frequently used by Puerto Ricans, Dominicans and Salvadorans who generally speak English until they are in the midst of pounding my ass. Then they lapse into Spanish. it's awesome.

In Lugano once. I tried all possible languages, german, french, english,.... Not one worked. I fucked him in the park near the lake. After the fuck, he followed me. I sat down on some bench. He came and did put his head in my lap and stayed there for hours. Much of people around. No body watched. It was indescriptively tender. Total blast as if I found my lost brother. He closed his eyes. It was all full public. No one noticed. Never understood.

This has happened to be twice, once in france when I was sucking this guy in his car. But he was very handsy so after a while I didn't need to understand what he was saying, and once again in spain. But his body language made it obvious. When someone is rubbing their cock against your ass you know he wants to enter you regardless of language.

I've been to bathhouses in Paris, Copenhagen and Koln. Most of the guys I meet at the bathhouses don't speak English. I think it's hot getting fucked by a guy and having him speaking a foreign language. It's a big turn on. I don't care what he's saying as long as he fucks me.

• 2 months later...

Well I was in Rome and went to an Adult Theater. For a small fee I had 4 guys fuck me.

None of them spoke English...They were sooooo goodlooking...especially one! We had a

great time even though I didn't know what the Hell they were saying.

One other time, I met a guy who was born deaf and didn't speak! He used his hands to

communicate...and boy, did he ever communicate! LOL

I have never been sexually engaged with a guy who speaks other than my first and second languages, Spanish and English. I have fucked or gotten fucked by a bunch of guys from different nationalities, but they spoke English. Some languages are similar and at least you can catch some words or understand the basics; for example, if he is enjoying it or if he wants to take a break, etc. Other languages, even though are not similar, because of their influence in specific areas, you can still understand some of it. English is present even in the most Spanish speaking country and Spanish is very present in the USA, and many words are similar or even the same.

Having sex with a guy who speaks a totally different language, not a single word in common with yours, different alphabets and phonemes, must be a truly different feeling. I guess, for an English speaker, for example, hearing some Chinese, Russian, Greek, Arabian, etc. while getting fucked is much different than hearing some Spanish or German.

Even though I have never experienced it, I feel I would not like it that much, as I need some kind of connection with the guy I'll have sex with, as physical and character/attitudes, and being 100% disconnected in regards to making ourselves understood must feel uncomfortable to me, as it would be equivalent to having sex with someone I don't truly feel physically attracted to.