Anyone every had sex with non english speaker and didn't know what he is saying?

powerbottom64

yes when i went to india, there was a bar called the kylie bar, which appeared to just play kylie music. upstairs was a different story, one of the best gay bars ive ever been to, the kylie bit was just a cover. went to the toilets and a indian guy followed me, he was saying something whilst he was fucking me hard and raw, but to this day i havent a clue what he said. probably was take my toxic load slut or somet like that....... i hope

Yeah, makes a change from having to do the small talk. Fucked them, slept with them, showered in the morning with them and then got on my way. All without a word understood.

• 4 weeks later...

Yep, in the Mediterraneo sauna in Rome. Young handsome Italian bear with an average but very fat cock. I don't speak Italian and he didn't speak English. He just grabbed me and pulled me into a room. Fucked me silly and I got off alone by the Italian words he whispered in my ear while he was pounding my ass. No clue what he said but it was very erotic and made me horny as hell.

The Italian guys (which is mostly all men there) were after me as soon as they found out I was a tourist from Holland.

A few times. I also have a thing for latin tops. I once brought one home who spoke no english and was a migrant worker. He didnt need english once I had his dick in my mouth and then my ass. One thing about latin men is that it is not "too" gay for them as long as they are the top.

I also got fucked in the ocean just off the beach in chest deep water by a handsome french tourist who I actually met in the water. It was so hot how it went from a chance meeting, to smiles, to chit chat that only made us laugh since he spoke french and I spoke english. He was bold in making moves and before I knew it he had his arms around me and I had my legs around his waist. As we bobbed up and down in the water, he manuvered his big uncut cock to my spread hole and slowly began letting it push into me a little at a time. Soon he was fucking me as deep as it would go right there in the water as hundreds of other swimmers were nearby and oblivious to our fucking. Fortunately we were at the gay section of Ft Lauderdale beach where seeing a man hanging around the neck of another is not uncommon. He came inside me and held me in place for an eternity. It was spectacular. One of my most memorable fucks ever.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Most of the locals I've fucked while traveling spoke a little English (or else I knew a bit of their language). But off the top of my head I remember having sexy times with a Romanian, an Italian and a Cambodian that were 100% language free. Even when people speak the same language, you don't need to talk to indicate interest. Everything else can be handle with gestures.

The first guy that ever fucked me and seeded me was hispantic (in LA) and he shot his load in to me and was saying things all the time but no idea what he said. he kissed me after he shot his load in to me (which is alway a good sign!! )

yes, actually a few times I remember this guy he was from slovenia or slovakia and we just look at each other and he fucked me in a park at night, he didnt speak english at all. Another guy have been in bathhouses I remember one from Romania and another from Turkey, hot guys not talking just pure fucking it was hot

Great replies guys! Since I live in a big agriculture area of Calif, there are thousands of migrant farm workers. Harvest time brings even more in. One guy I met in a local bar took me out to an orchard where I became a fuck toy for 6 farm workers, only 2 of them knew some english. It was a hot night!

I 'kinda' had sex with an asian (not my favorite). I say kinda because he laid back on my bed and I started to suck him off, after a few minutes he went limp. I know he didn't cum so I looked up and he was asleep. WTF . I got up, sat on my chair and watched TV until he woke up. He wanted to go back to campus, on the way out the door he kept asking if he could have this and that (no of course) and then asked if he could bring guys over to fuck (oh hell no).

Some months later, another bottom and I were at the driving range hitting golf balls talking about the guys from gay.com. I told him about the asian guy, he stoped hitting, looked at me and described the asain guys profile pic. I laughed and said YEP, thats him. My buddy said the asain guy kept asking if he could have this and that and bring guys over to fuck. I lauged and told him he said the same thing to me.

true story.

• 6 years later...

I’ve had sex many times with guys who don’t speak English. Actually I find it quite a turn on to hook up with a guy in a regular setting and end up getting off without having been able to speak with each other. Two memories of hot hook ups of that kind are vivid for me. One was in the last month where I was walking down the pavement on the central road dividing Berlin’s Tiergarten- caught the eye of a guy getting out of a parked car and two minutes later he was fucking me in the bushes. As far as I could tell he spoke only German and Italian. The other occasion was a couple of years back in Kowloon or Macau, I can’t recall which, in a busy shopping street where I was not cruising but nonetheless caught the eye of a Chinese man who it turned out couldn’t speak a word of English but that didn’t stop him conveying the message that I should follow him which I did for 10 minutes along streets, through shops, up hills, before he found some public toilets where we got it off. I think it would have been much less hot as a random hookup if we could have chatted.