young or old?

CockCravin

As a bottom with pretty limited experience (only about 8 guys) I have a question. Every guy Ive ever been with has been at LEAST 15 years older than me (Im 24). Ive been talking to this kid thats 23 who wants to top me and I was wondering about everyones preference and experiences. Young guys just seem like they would be clumsy to me but it has sparked by interest because its new and different. So let me hear what you've got.

Since day one, older guys have been the best tops/fuckers. They have almost always been more uninhibited, more adventuresome, much less uptight and self-conscience and MUCH less self-absorbed.

In other words... a hell of a lot more fun in most cases.

• Upvote 3

Depends on how experienced the guy is sexually, not how old he is. I tend not to fuck guys younger than 30, but about 10 days ago, I let a 22 year old nail me. He was fucking incredible. Scary almost. We fucked in different positions, he knew to stimulate my perineum etc. I worked his prostate good and he blew a huge load. I do a lot of pump and dumps but when you find someone who knows how to fuck, it is a totally different experience.

• Upvote 1

He's not a kid, he's a 23 year old man. What makes you think he'll be clumsy? Silly prejudice if you ask me.

If you find him attractive, just go for it! If he's a shit lay, he's a shit lay, and it has nothing to do with his age. I'm sure not all of the middle-aged men who've fucked you have been good in bed?

All this talk of young men being this and old men being that is mostly bullshit. You gotta take people as they come.

Speaking for myself, I'm 21 and would be more than capable of giving you the pounding of your life. ;)

I find men attractive in the 18-70 age range. I have sex with men in that range too, but I don't approach guys who are under 20. If an 18-20 year old approaches me for sex I'm fine with that. Older men often have better manners and conversation skills. They have more experience. The downside is that they can have erection problems and take a long time to cum. Pills will solve most of the erection problems and if you enjoy a looooong fuck you are more likely to find that with an older Top. Young guys cum quickly, but they are usually good for a second or third fuck.

• Upvote 2

Ive had a lot of guys in their twenties breed me. Some good, some not but most of them have been fun :) Had a 21 yr old who fucked me hard with his 8inch cock, then fed me his cum from my hole :)

Overall I reckon its more about the attitude for me.

Guest slobbvers

There is a local top who is 25. He prefers under thirty. When he texted me to that effect I told him he doesn't know what he's missing.

Since day one, older guys have been the best tops/fuckers. They have almost always been more uninhibited, more adventuresome, much less uptight and self-conscience and MUCH less self-absorbed.

In other words... a hell of a lot more fun in most cases.

I agree with LBRaw ^

Only thing is; i am getting older!!! ;)

One of the pleasure of getting older is punishing young bitches. We all know those profiles, nasty and insulting to older/out of shape guys.

I love when the "NO GEEZERS, NO OLDER THAN 30, I ALREADY HAVE A GRANDPA" sends me a message. I tell them next week I am going to be thirty pretty soon, so I do not want to bother them. To see them begging for dick is amusing.

• Upvote 3

He's not a kid, he's a 23 year old man. What makes you think he'll be clumsy? Silly prejudice if you ask me.

If you find him attractive, just go for it! If he's a shit lay, he's a shit lay, and it has nothing to do with his age. I'm sure not all of the middle-aged men who've fucked you have been good in bed?

All this talk of young men being this and old men being that is mostly bullshit. You gotta take people as they come.

Speaking for myself, I'm 21 and would be more than capable of giving you the pounding of your life. ;)

Sometmes true. I've had some amazing sex with guys <30, but most are not that great (other than being extremely horny and long lasting).

Just like all generalizations, they may be true, they may be false.

I had a fuck bud who was 20 who would fuck me like no tomorrow. He knew all the right spots to hit and exactly when to piston fuck me hard. The best sex I've ever had. He was completely uninhibited and taught me the kinkier side of raw nasty sex!!! AGE IS JUST A NUMBER!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest faggot hole

i have found that it is more likely that an older, experienced Top will be the better fuck. He knows what he is doing, he knows what makes my cunt twitch, and he's not impatient. He can make it last and make every second of it awesome. But i've also been topped by some pretty incredible 18 year olds (or even younger). One of my favorites is totally uninhibited, athletic, tireless and a repeat shooter. And when he finally does go soft (after 3-4 loads) he recharges within minutes and is at my holes again. And i have to say, he has the freshest, most delicious tasting cum i've ever had.

I'm 37. For the most part, I like men in their late 20s up to their late 40s. I'd rather have the experience that comes with age. However, I have been known to pound a 22 year old every now and then and it seems to me they can't handle the intensity that I deliver. Or they're way too vanilla. Just like I prefer to never be anyone's "first time", I put young boys in the same category. When it comes to sex,

Age+Experience= A DAMN GOOD TIME!