young or old?

CockCravin

"Tend to" means I didn't mean that to be a blanket statement. There are guys like you who don't have them. And I'm glad you don't. Life is enjoyed much more that way. ;)

Oh I didn't take it as a blanket statement, just trying to point out how i'm in the minority if the guys I have met are to be believed. Shame really. You're dead right. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Love getting fucked by older men, they always seem to know how to hit all my spots real good & there's something so hot about giving up all control of my body to an older man who knows exactly what he wants and how to get it from me. On the flip side, when I top I prefer guys younger than me, I guess it's the reversal of roles, but it's hot taking control of a younger guy & just using him to milk my dick. And for the record neither of those are absolutes, just general rules/preferences, I've fucked plenty of older guys & been fucked by younger guys too haha

• Upvote 9

Age + experience vs. youth + enthusiasm (and higher testosterone levels) is an age old consideration.  The skill of a well experienced older top is always welcome.  These men usually are quite skilled and have developed methods they know will get the most out of the bottom they are fucking.  A man with a plan is  a good thing.  I tend to find that most of the  guys who top me are in this category.

That being said, a young, will bull of a top can be a treat.  Lacking finesse, they make up for that in pure wild fuck passion.  Perhaps a bit more rare at my age, I still enjoy these guys from time to time.  Anyone who has ever been fucked by a large dog knows what I mean when I describe the sex as animal like....there is no gentleness---just pure wild pounding.

So either way can be hot.  It is the milktoast guys in between that I try to avoid.  A top who is not sure of himself or confident in his skills and power over his bottom does not provide my for me.

Still..as an enthusiastic bottom......the best cock is the next hard cock that is fucking my ass.

This past summer, I had two guys who are in their twenties.  They have energy for the most part, but they have yet to garner the kind of experience that would make me consider them good lovers. 

Also, let's face it:  at that age and younger most guys think they know everything.  You can't suggest anything that will stick because they don't think you know what you are talking about.

One guy just barked orders of what he thought I should be doing....and I know that had a lot to do with our height differences...I'm taller. 

I still say, even as I get older that a "wiser" man is a better lover (no guarantees).  The chances are he will know the right way to communicate, and the right spots to hit.

Would I fuck an 18 year old???  Of course.  I just would not expect it to be mind-blowing:  but one never knows.

This past summer, I had two guys who are in their twenties.  They have energy for the most part, but they have yet to garner the kind of experience that would make me consider them good lovers. 

Also, let's face it:  at that age and younger most guys think they know everything.  You can't suggest anything that will stick because they don't think you know what you are talking about.

One guy just barked orders of what he thought I should be doing....and I know that had a lot to do with our height differences...I'm taller. 

I still say, even as I get older that a "wiser" man is a better lover (no guarantees).  The chances are he will know the right way to communicate, and the right spots to hit.

Would I fuck an 18 year old???  Of course.  I just would not expect it to be mind-blowing:  but one never knows.

I left out an important....very important ingredient....chemistry.  If that isn't there the age issue is pretty much a moot point.

When I was younger I was attracted to guys around the age I am now, and I still am. But my age range has expanded as I've learned it's all about the attraction. I don't really consider age at all now if there is some sexual spark with a guy. However I've found that it is true that you don't find many younger tops who are attracted to older. Which I do understand.

Beefy, hairy chest, bald, well endowed, manly older men (around 55 plus).....ticks all the boxes for me. I actively seek out men with these characteristics since I started having sex at 17. This desire could stem from a gay magazine I had around 13/14 which was full of images of sexy mature men. I spent many mornings in bed jerking off to them,

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

Love getting fucked by older men, they always seem to know how to hit all my spots real good & there's something so hot about giving up all control of my body to an older man who knows exactly what he wants and how to get it from me. On the flip side, when I top I prefer guys younger than me, I guess it's the reversal of roles, but it's hot taking control of a younger guy & just using him to milk my dick. And for the record neither of those are absolutes, just general rules/preferences, I've fucked plenty of older guys & been fucked by younger guys too haha

I'd love to get fucked by you and take your cum. Preferably over and over ;)