young or old?

CockCravin

I generally go for guys over thirty. Generally they are better sex with less attitude. However, when I am at the bathhouse I generally attract guys in their twenties. They come after me and usually are very good sex. I think it is really confidence. The more you have, the more open you are. I don't chase after twenty somethings, but if they hunt me down I'm game.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

If I get to choose, and when I get contacted for a date I prefer guys younger than me, preferably between early twenties and about 35. But funnily enough when I get drunk at bars, or in darkrooms, I take whatever comes onto me, as long as it has a dick.  :grin:

If I had to choose, I would choose older.  My default search on most fuck sites is 40+.

Don't know why but the older a top is, the hornier I find it.  Been with several guys in their 60's a couple in their 70's and one that that I reckon was 80+ but he wouldn't admit his age, thinking I'd be put off.  Come to think of it, he was the first guy to fist me as well.

That said, it's not like I am uninterested in younger, I just wait for them to chase me.  Every raw cock is a goal after all!!

Older for me. I've always been that way. Usually 40's 50's and 60's ideally. However recently I've started to find younger guys(30's) attractive, esp young arrogant Tops. The first guy I was with was 41 and I was 15, that hasn't changed too much. Even non-sexually I've gravitated to people older than me. I want to soak up their knowledge... and cum   ;)

• Upvote 1

One of the pleasure of getting older is punishing young bitches. We all know those profiles, nasty and insulting to older/out of shape guys.

I love when the "NO GEEZERS, NO OLDER THAN 30, I ALREADY HAVE A GRANDPA" sends me a message. I tell them next week I am going to be thirty pretty soon, so I do not want to bother them. To see them begging for dick is amusing.

I think everything written online has to be taken with a grain of salt. I remember when I had my first real (as in: not deleted after 3 hours of horsing around) serious gay dating profile (I was 19, I think), I went for two weeks with a normal, friendly text (looking for fun with bottoms up to the age of 34). I was constantly contacted by men in their late fifties and sixties, who thought they had a chance with someone young and inexperienced. Then I, too, added some insults to the profile (not a necrophiliac, geezers fuck off etc.) to make them understand.

Not because I wanted to be a nasty person, rather because I'm not into someone, who - agewise / biologically speaking - could be my father. Which is still true today (at least the guys in the mid-sixties keep away, either because I'm too old for them now or because now they're scared of my sexual prowess). If you're 20+ years older than me, chances are pretty slim we will fuck (frankly speaking: chances are slim I will get an errection, it's just not in my genes, so there isn't really a point in trying.). But other than that I don't really care about age. Whether you just became legal or you're 15 years older than me matters less than if you are attractive and interesting to me.

Also experience per se (as in: having slept with hundred / thousands of guys) isn't what makes someone a great fuck. Only if it's coupled with mutual sympathy and an intuitive, uninhibited and adventurous approach to sex, it really makes a difference. I've seeded 19 year olds who were naturals and it was mindblowingly amazing... and I've fucked promiscuous sluts in their mid-fourties who were still clueless about anything that went beyond the purely mechanical aspects of sex.

In short: personal chemistry beats age any time.

Usually go for guys around my own age +/- 10 years. Maybe because it feels more natural but also because I don't meet a lot of younger guys who are into fucking a "daddy" type (for them). Not that I would turn them away :-)

• Upvote 1

For me age is not an issue, I'm a no loads refused bttm. Only time i will turn down a guy irrelevant how young or old he is, Is when he can't get his dick hard but keeps trying to get in oh & i hate the guys who only want to feel you up but other then that they don't do anything.

• Upvote 1

I have standards. If I'm not attracted, I'm not going to fuck. Regardless of age. I tend to go for guys my age or older because there are less hang ups with guys my age. 42 is just around the corner, and I'm finding the younger guys aren't interested anyway. And that's cool. As long as they aren't asses about it. I'm more about the experience than the age. That said, if I'm attracted to them and they want to fuck.... Who am I to say no? Young guys are great to look at, but I stand a far better chance with guys my age. And that is fine by me.

• Upvote 2

I have standards. If I'm not attracted, I'm not going to fuck. Regardless of age. I tend to go for guys my age or older because there are less hang ups with guys my age. 42 is just around the corner, and I'm finding the younger guys aren't interested anyway. And that's cool. As long as they aren't asses about it. I'm more about the experience than the age. That said, if I'm attracted to them and they want to fuck.... Who am I to say no? Young guys are great to look at, but I stand a far better chance with guys my age. And that is fine by me.

I'm in my 20's and I've no hang-ups about meeting. Esp if I was in Indiana ;) (cant see how your chances would be low with younger guys or anyone)However, I've been told by guys Ive chatted to and met on the same day that it is rare for that to happen. I never understood hang-ups, if you're looking to meet and your free, why not?

• Upvote 1

I'm in my 20's and I've no hang-ups about meeting. Esp if I was in Indiana ;) (cant see how your chances would be low with younger guys or anyone)However, I've been told by guys Ive chatted to and met on the same day that it is rare for that to happen. I never understood hang-ups, if you're looking to meet and your free, why not?

"Tend to" means I didn't mean that to be a blanket statement. There are guys like you who don't have them. And I'm glad you don't. Life is enjoyed much more that way. ;)

• Upvote 1