young or old?

CockCravin

I think it is about personal preference. I am in my early 40's, and I have always been attracted to mature men. When I was 20 I used to go for guys up to 30 years older than me, because they were more relaxed and experienced. Now a days, I get a lot of attention form younger guys, and I have been with some guys in their 20's (like 25), but I keep going back to guys in their 40's and 50's... I am just more comfortable.

Maybe it's just me but it seems that older tops are more popular. I have known men though even older men who prefer younger tops. It's probably mostly because of my leather background but sometimes a very experienced Sir, DOM, TOP, or Master, started out on the bottom first and submitted to someone at one point at some time. And they later went onto become a successful TOP or DOM with their own style. Or became versatile even. It's harder for a younger guy to gain all the experience through an early age. But I am talking about leather here not fucking.

I've been fucked by a younger guy twice before. One was a sweet boy who did everything he could to relax me, make love to me, and fuck me, but it just did not do much for me. The other guy was a bit rougher but still. Nothing like having an older man on top of me. It just feels right. I've always been into older guys though. Sometimes, some young guys might seem older then they really are. As someone else said it's mainly attitude. If they are a rare case and they have the attitude and experience of someone who has been around for a while and tried a lot of things and has learned a lot then it would be more likely to let them have my ass.

Of course appearance is a factor too. As shallow as it might sound.

As someone who had no sexual experiences while young, and very few experiences overall, I'd love to feel a few young warm holes wrapped around my dick. And/or, I'd love to have a few young steel hard dicks unload in my mouth and ass multiple times. Also, I understand that the scent and taste of a young guy is unmatchable.

I've got to go with older guys on this one. The younger guys might have more stamina and be able to go more times, but older guys have the experience to make a great fuck last for a while. And they know what to do so that everyone involved is happy. Not to mention mature-looking men are hot as fuck!

I always preferred older guys when I was younger. I remember being in my early twenties, in the military (and so with a much hotter body) and working up my courage to approach a hot bear in his forties in a bar (which is how cruising used to work before the internet) and not understanding why I would get shot down. Now I understand lol.

I'm 40 now and still go for guys in my age range (it's kind of odd thinking of the woofy thirty-somethings as younger than me now), plus my upper limit has definitely increased as I've aged, which bodes well for the future. I've still never gotten any taste at all for the young, skinny, hairless twinks, but that's OK since most of them would no doubt consider me a fat old troll.

There are a few hot cubs out there in their twenties and I've even fucked around with some of them. Thank goodness facial hair is much more in style now than it was in the early '90s!

But yeah...still go for the looks and experience and general overall pigginess of older guys. We're more often than not a hell of a good time with none of the attitude!

I'm in my 40's and I prefer experienced guys fucking me. Which usually means older guys. As long as they can still get hard and cum, it works. But I've found that older experienced guys tend to be more aggressive and really know how to use a bottom. Young guys can be aggressive to, but most of that is just attitude instead of experience.

My personal preference is for bottoms to be between 18 and 22. It's usually a lot easier to get them to give it up raw.

However, when it comes to age, I'm usually into any guy under 50, and now and then a few over 50 if I just find them hot. About 1/2 of my regular or semi-regular fuck buddies are older than myself. One of my best FB tops is a 47 year old real daddy who is hung, thick, and shoots huge loads. We only hookup once and a while, but when we do, he pretty much fucks me senseless.

Agree

You know that!!

Its not like you have to choose one or the other. Getting fucked by a 23 year old does not mean you can't go out and get fucked by a 43 year old an hour later! I've had great and not so great experiences both with older and younger guys. Try it!

though I don't think of myself as a lot "older" I guess I am, and so happy to claim that status.. Ever since I hit 40, I've found guys in their 20s more interested in me than when I was in my 30s. Perhaps the current 20s generation knows more quickly what kind of sex they want.

Well, I totally enjoy being with younger guys, and would be happy to be with any guys guys from teens (at legal age of course) into 20s (or higher!)