I had to be a slut today!

Worknout

I was so fucking horny and I had to be a slut.

I went to a great bookstore today. One where I usually can get a load or two. Today, I wanted to see how many I could get.

There are 5 pairs of stalls in this arcade with glory holes between them. But about 10 more or so that don't.

First stop was one of the popular pair that can be hard to get into. However, one of the booths was open. (Un)fortunately, the lock was broken. Walked in, a nice Hispanic older guy was there stroking. Nice uncut cock. I sucked him off nicely. What was really hot was people kept opening the door and seeing me on my knees sucking cock. Was rewarded with a nice load and a look at the face of a very happy papi!

Before long, another guy comes in. Small uncut cock. No point in saying no. So, I worked on his cock for a while, but was not rewarded with a load. Curses!!

Move to another set of booths. Nice looking guy goes into the adjoining booth. I start working on his cock and he asks if I want to go to another booth where we can be alone. We go into a booth with no holes. He starts asking me what I want. I told him I want to get fucked. He gets all excited and I told him I wanted to be fucked BB. He gets more excited! Then, I tell him I want to go to a booth with a glory hole in it so we can be watched. We move back to a booth with a glory hole and he's majorly turned on!

He doesn't lock the door. Start making out, sucking each other's cock. Guys are standing in the hallway watching us go at it. Finally, we are both buck naked and he starts to fuck me. Guys still come by, look in, watch, but don't join in. Then at the critical moment, he pulls out and unload on my ass. Dammit!

I go to another booth. Most of the booths with glory holes have big holes. This set of booth has a hole just big enough for a cock to go through. I'm in there 2 seconds a big beautiful cock comes through! I'm working on it and it's rock hard. I'm always reluctant to back up to a cock in a glory hole, not because of morals, but just that some guys freak out, pull away and I don't get the load in either hole. But I decide I want it, I'm gonna be a slut and a slut isn't gonna say no to a cock like this. So I back up to it and slide my lubed ass onto his wet cock. Cha-ching! He starts a subtle fucking motion! Soon he's going at it great and before too long, I'm rewarded with a nice load up my ass!!

I leave that booth and one of the guys who watched me earlier, comes up to me and comments on my show earlier. I told him he should have come in. He said he's more of a 1:1 guy. So, we go into a booth and he's down on his knees sucking me. I asked him if all he's into sucking. He said, "Yeah, and swallowing cum." I told him we were both on the same mission and so we went separate ways. Next cock was back in the booth with the narrow hole where you can't see the guy on the other side. Smelly uncut cock comes through. I suck it anyway. He comes quickly with a nasty tasting load. I don't know what he eats, but he needs to change his diet! I spit it out! Gross! Somethings even this slut couldn't abide.

From this point on, no more locking doors. I sucked another load with the door unlocked. Guys came by, opened the door, but didn't come in.

Moved to another booth. There was a guy with a small cock. Well, couldn't say no to it... it would have been rude!

Left the door open while working this little cock. Another nice Hispanic papi comes in while I'm sucking the little cock. He brings out a nice tool. I switch between the two cocks, back and forth. I'm sucking the papi while he stroked the little cock. Out of the corner of my eye, I see it start to spurt! I turn quickly enough to get a spurt in my mouth!

I turn to the papi and start working his cock overtime. Finally, I ask him if he wants to fuck. He grins big and gives an accented 'yes'. I stand up, turn my ass to him and he reaches into his pocket for a condom. FUCK! Oh well, he throws me a nice fuck and unloads in the condom in my ass. Oh well!

Sucked another couple of cocks, but no one is giving me loads.

Finally, run into a guy in one of the glory hole booths. He's got a nice cock and he's getting really hard. Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. I turned my ass to the glory hole and his cock. I start to slide down on it. He stops and begins to pull away. Damn it! I think he's gonna run. Nope, he pulls back and then forces his cock back into my ass! YES! He gives me a great little fuck before unloading in me! Cha-ching!

I wish I had gotten more loads, either in my mouth or my ass. But it wasn't a bad day for slutting!

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1