Pull Out or Stay In

HairyBriefMan

I'm fine with either... top's choice, if I'm bottom, whereas if I'm top, I like to breed deep. I've been bred sometimes and felt nothing (but usually finger myself and taste it), other times the top's cock  spasms gently, but sometimes, the top will cum really violently and his cock will spasm and twitch inside me hard. I love that feeling. 

I like being bred or receiving cum on my hole, or on my chest, back, face, in my mouth or down my throat. 

• Thanks 1

My preference is for him to stay in and fill my ass. But, whatever turns him on the most is what I want, too. I've had guys pull out and shoot all over my ass or on my hole. That's hot! I know a lot of guys that like to get right to that point of shooting, then pull out and spray all over my face. It's all hot to me.

• Upvote 1

It depends on the situation for me. If I am craving some cum i will ask him to pull out and let me suck him dry deep down my throat. If I am wanting to feel slutty I will ask him to cum deep in my boipussy and then let it slowly drip out. The feeling of cum oozing out of my hole onto my little clitty makes me go wild. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, downtownswallow said:

I want the entire load shot deep inside me. Pulling out makes no sense to me.

The way I explain why some guys feel the need to pull-out once they cum is because the tip of the cock becomes too sensitive and the bottom is tightening his hole to a point of making it uncomfortable.

Everyone who's fucking has a different need for friction. Some can fuck for hours without cuming and even need a tight hole to shoot their load. Others cum too quickly if the hole is too tight. The bottom has to be able to assess how tight or loose should their hole be for every top who fucks them because they are all different.

If a bottom wants the top to stay inside after shooting he then has to make sure not to put more pressure on a sensitive cock that it can sustain. Many bottoms say they want to "milk" the cock by squeezing their hole, which sometimes puts too much pressure. I have three recommendations to bottoms who want to increase the chances of a top not pulling out:

(1) During the fucking be in-tune with what pleases the top more. Moaning may be OK, especially if the top likes it, but I recommend dirty talk instead. "That hole is for your cock and your cum", "Let me know when you're going to shoot so I can open up my hole and go deep to deposit your cum".

(2) Once the top starts to cum I recommend opening up their hole and then tightening it slowly until is comfortable for the top so he doesn't need to pull out.

(3) Keep talking dirty and say things like "Keep pumping your load" and always making sure how much pressure to apply.  Years ago I had a long time fuck buddy who would drop by my place and fuck me in my bed. This guy every time he came asked me not to touch him and to open up my hole to lessen the pressure on his cock.

• Like 1