• 1 month later...

Robby and mark had finished their semester at college and had come home the last week of May in time for the 3 day holiday weekend. They had been home for a couple days when I suggested going down to the clinic to get tested, and confirm what we already suspected. We piled into the SUV and headed down to the testing site, I told them in the car to act natural and a bit shocked if the test results turned up the way we suspected they would. We arrived at the clinic and each had the inside of our cheeks swapped and then sat and awaited the results. As we had come in as a family unit the councilors decided to handle us as a family unit and brought us into a consultation room together. The councilor they assigned us was maybe early 20’s and very good looking, 6’1” and slender. He sat us down in a semi-circle and with a stoic look on his face broke the news to us that we all had tested Positive for HIV. Robbie and Mark each hugged each other in support and tears streamed down Marks cheeks, a wonderful performance on their part, the councilor began explaining while this is a chronic condition it was in no way a death sentence, etc… his curiosity however soon got the better of him and he in a round about nature inquired if we knew how we had been infected and I told him that my youngest son and his lover had been diagnosed earlier in the year. The boy just kind of went into shock, however the bulge in his trousers told that it turned him on to think that incest was responsible for this infection. Being bold I took him in my arms and kissed him as my boys began making out in front of him. “wait stop” he exclaimed then walked to the door and locked it. Bret and I began caressing the councilor and my boys soon had him out of his pants and took turns rimming and blowing the boy while Bret and I continued kissing him. My cock was guide to the boys hole and soon I was balls deep in him raw as Robby continued to suck his dick Mark and Bret continued kissing and caressing him “wait I’m negative “ as my cock plunged into his hole and precum washed the walls of his rectum and lubercated my penetration. The whole scene was such a turn on that I blew a load deep inside the boy, as I pulled out Mark slide in to the cum filled hole as we continued to breed our councilor and teach him the benefits of fucking raw, I fed him my slimy cock and made him clean off the cum and ass juices. Mark pummeled his hole then shot his load deep inside, Robby felched out the two loads and snowballed them back to the boy, as Bret began to pound his ass, the boy was insatiable and soon had both Bret and Robby’s cock buried in him in a double penetration cowboy style riding them side saddle. As they both blew their loads inside him I turned him on his back and plunged in for a second helping making sure this boy got a good helping of family seed.

We left the clinic well drained and I left our number and address for the councilor in case he needed to get a hold of us. We returned home for the weekend festivities and knew we would be hearing from the stud. Shortly after Memorial Day weekend we left for the airport to go to visit Max and Roule and attend their graduation ceremony. The week prior to their graduation they were studying hard so as to make sure they passed all their classes and Bret, Robby, Mark and I played tourist and saw the sites. Even though the boys had grown up in the area, there were things and places they had never visited or seen. The Night before graduation Toby said lets go to the “club” with a evil look on his face, we all chuckled and soon were driving down to the club. Toby was horny and needed to be a slut again and we were right there behind him, We entered the baths and undressed and soon discovered it was a blackout night where only the minimalist of illumination was present and who knew what or who you would run into. We soon were covered in cum and were both drained and filled with it as well. We took loads and gave loads in the darkened hallways and rooms. I got double penetrated in the steam room while a twink rode my cock. We Returned home to Max’s as the sun was rising. Just hours before they were to walk down and receive their diplomas. It had been decided that Max, Roule and Toby would be moving back with Bret and me for the summer before heading off to college so we helped them pack up htier apartment and loaded them into a van for the move.

It took us 4 days to drive back home and ended up at almost every bathhouse along the way showing off our tattoos and breeding as many needy asses along the way. Max even managed to pick up a couple hitchhikers who ended up being bred by the group and they didn’t realize the implications of it till they saw our matching tattoos. We arrived home and the boys unpacked into the garage before we returned the rental van. The guys at the rental return place were hot and we managed to get them into the back room for some frolicking and fun, as we plowed their holes and sucked them dry of cum.

To be continued – frolicking in the sun-

Edited by Rawdad4sons
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

As a Dom Daddy myself I really REALLY hope yo continue! The only thing more erotic then a strong older Dom seeding holes and spreading DNA, is someone spreading it to family...

I really hope the Dad and his sons bring in more and more "converts" And perhaps bring in more Dads, converting them, and then making them convert THIER sons.

A Proud Poz Commune of AIDS Dads fucking AIDS sons, and Sons fucking friends

• 3 years later...