Chubby Trucker at the Spa

Guest chubbycumpig

Guest chubbycumpig

Names have been changed to protect the innocent (and the not so innocent). Not sure how to start this, so here goes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a 30 year old chubby trucker. I love to take as many loads as possible. I also like to give them. I was laid over in Dallas and decided to go to the Spa. I had been once before, but it seems I'm in that awkward stage where I'm not young enough, or not old enough for most guys. Oh well, that's life right? Anyway, I had gotten a room and went and grabbed a shower. I saw several hot chubby guys and some hot skinny guys too. I tend to have a different taste in guys then most people.

The sling was open so I hopped in the sling. Knowing that most of the guys I come across aren't into chubs, I figured it was still worth a shot. It paid off. A older guy with a bit of a belly came over and started playing with my nipples. he had about an 8" cock. He started to feel up my ass, then the next thing I knew he rammed all 8" of his cock in my hole raw. No lube, no spit, just WHAM. DAMN that felt good. He started pounding away and before I knew it, he had filled my ass with a huge load. No talk about status. Just filled me good.

Later that night I took three more loads. No mention of status on any of them. The best fucks were the next night though. As long a I've been trying, STILL test neg when I get tested. Seems like the only guy that will fuck me that are poz, are on meds. Go figure. So onto the next night.

I was in the sling again and this muscle bear comes up and starts rubbing my ass. He the comes over and starts kissing me. He was older, probably in his 50's, 6'2" tall and a nice 9" cock. Well he goes back to my ass and starts fucking me. GOD it felt good. He stops and comes back up to kiss me again. This time I asked him his status, hoping he'd say poz. My hopes were fulfilled. He said he would stop if I wanted or put on a condom. I told him I wanted him to seed my hole which just made him hornier. He asked me to come back to his room.

We got back to his room and started making out again. He then flipped me on my back, pulled me to the edge of his bed and proceeded to pound the hell out of my ass. He'd get close, then stop, come up and make out some more an then proceed to go back to fucking me again. He did this for about 45 minutes. My ass felt so raw and sore. Finally he stated to pound the hell out of my hole. Within 2 minutes I had a huge poz load in my guts.

Later that night I saw a cute slightly chubby guy. Nice uncut cock but was a total bottom. I was horned up as hell so I went for it. I got him back to my room. We made out for a bit, then I proceeded to fuck him. I didn't last as long as I would have liked but oh well. He asked me if I was clean. Last test was negative, and I had just taken a shower so by his standards, yep. He asked me to cum on his back, but that didn't happen. He started clamping his ass on my cock and that was all she wrote. I blew probably one of the largest loads I've ever shot in him. I then grabbed my 8" dildo and proceeded to work my load in his hole. Using only my cum for lube. Still horny as hell here, but I'll definitely be back to the Spa in Dallas.

Edited by Hotload84