ways to let guys know i'm interested in public

Guest betrl8thannever

Guest betrl8thannever

I'm newer to this, and young (23, 130 lbs, atheletic and slim). I was told on here that some dudes are semi-intimidated (that's not the right word to use, just more likely to assume I'm stuck up and not slutty) by younger guys, and I'd like to know more of the etiquette to try to get myself fucked. I want to find someone to take my ass for the first time and breed me, and it's difficult if you don't know the ropes, so to speak.

help!

• Administrators

When I came out YEARS ago my friend suggested I get into a gay men's counseling group that the University of Texas offered. I had one counselor who was an older Texan woman named Coistal who taught me about picking up guys in gay bars. Her rule was that if someone gives you three solid looks, then they're interested. May not be for sex, but if you approach them they're not going to be hostile.

Same should go for what you want... You can be the aggressor - just have good eye contact before and chances are they'll at least be nice when you go up to them and strike up a conversation. Since you want it to be sexual - I'd say just start being touchy feely quickly after you get a positive initial reaction from the guy. Compliments go a long way...

Gay Bar etiquette can seem difficult but it shouldn't worry you if you are 23. The secret is to relax. I would suggest going to a bar early before it gets too busy, chat to the bar staff, buy a drink, read a magazine, watch and wait. Smile and someone should hit on you. If you are not interested in them, then don't be rude but make it clear and don't waste their time. If you are interested in them explain that you are new to the scene and what you are looking for. If you see someone who interests you then approach them, the obvious lines usually work to get you in - is anyone sitting here? can i buy you a drink?

I don't know the law in the US on smoking indoors, but one of the best pulling spots I've ever found in bars is the smoking area outside, people are less likely to be with friends - as their friends might not be smokers - and obviously therefore more likely to be alone and much more likely to strike up conversation with random guys. I've always found it a solid favourite to find someone interesting, go back inside, have a couple drinks, bit of a dance if it's that sorta place, then back to his ;)

• Moderators
When I came out YEARS ago my friend suggested I get into a gay men's counseling group that the University of Texas offered. I had one counselor who was an older Texan woman named Coistal who taught me about picking up guys in gay bars. Her rule was that if someone gives you three solid looks, then they're interested. May not be for sex, but if you approach them they're not going to be hostile.

Small world - I had the same wonderful lady for a counselor at UT :)

• Administrators
Small world - I had the same wonderful lady for a counselor at UT :)

What year? I had her Spring of 1990 - just before I graduated. I'm still in contact with one of the other guys from the group.

• Moderators
What year? I had her Spring of 1990 - just before I graduated. I'm still in contact with one of the other guys from the group.

Hmmm ... I finished my degree in August of 1991. I think I was in group a couple of years before that. So probably 1988-89 something like that. I was in grad school at UT, so the years kind of run together for me.

Were you involved with the Gay, Lesbian Student Association? I was involved with that group for almost the whole time I was in Austin. Feel free to take this to private message; I don't want to completely hijack the thread.

^^^^This

For someone new there is nothing more intimidating/exciting then a bar full of gay men and the bar being packed. You go early when it's slow and you don't have to worry about finding a place to sit or all eyes being on you. What I usually do is just order a drink and sit at the bar or as close as I can and just enjoy the drink and smile and have fun in my drunken stupor and if there are people nearby I usually try to at least chat with them. Even if you aren't interested in someone it never hurts to chat with people. But like you said if you aren't interested with them don't chat with them in a flirty way to mislead them. But also if people in the bar see you happy, social, and having fun you will probably be more attractive and approachable then someone who is alone and looks nervous and scared.

It does help to let the bartender know it's your first time and you are a little nervous and if they have any advice. And to stay close to them too. Especially if they are cute. I visit one bar frequently just because of that bartender..and the food.

And like others said a guy generally needs to make some kind of eye contact with you to know he's interested in you. But that goes the same way. You might shy away at first or turn but if you keep looking back and him or he looks back at you chances are he or you are interested. But sometimes they can be unsure and will never make a move and you have to. Or you can even make a move and they might act cold or indifferent because they are nervous.

Best of luck ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest betrl8thannever

still not there. It may sound stupid, but I seriously have this itch in my ass, like I just want it. I've even started going to gay bars, to no avail.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest faggot hole

i wear strategically torn 501s, without underwear. The tears are in the right place to let any guy who looks get a good glimpse of my cock. i also wear a cock ring so that my cock is chubbed up and the whole package is thrust forward. As a total committed 150% bottom i know it is not about my cock, but i understand that this is the way to gram guys' attention. Once i have their attention, i need them to focus on my ass. my bar 501s are well worn at the ass -- almost transparent -- and they pull up my crack and hug my cheeks very nicely indeed. They look like they are painted on. Just to remove all doubt, both knees on my jeans are completely worn out showing just how much time i spend on them. i complete the ensemble with high top sneakers or hiking boots, unlaced. i will enter the bar with a wife beater, but that rarely stays on very long.