Bottoms: Do you get fucked for the fucking or for the load?

rawTOP

Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?

• The Fuck: I love the sensation of getting fucked and filled
    • The Load: Quick or long it's all about getting cum in my ass
    • Varies: Depends on the day

13 minutes ago, Nagato20 said:

I mean both ! Love to feel the raw dick fucking my hole up but then the hot load inside is the cherry on top.  Also I feel like if a guy doesn’t cum inside you it doesn’t count as an actually fucking lol 😂 

I understand this sentiment.

Giving a man pleasure in my hole matters, but earning their seed is the gold standard for pleasuring them fully. 

• Piggy 1

On 11/23/2017 at 3:03 PM, NWSCBBacker said:

Both . I love cock up my ass, cum in my ass and the more the merrier. I love cock in my mouth and cum in my mouth and again the more the merrier. if he wants to unload in my mouth after fucking my ass who am i to say no?

GIF25.gif

Fully agree, but honestly the hot GIF of yours is more interesting to me than your opinion! 😁 Great job! 🤩

On 10/5/2012 at 9:27 PM, samsonfifty said:

I just want to be fucked. Hard, soft, slow, fast, multiple positions and depths. Mostly deep though. Deep and slow is the best. Lots of pausing when he's really deep. Kissing when he's deep. After a while... he gets closer and closer... he tells me he can't hold back any longer. Feel him start to shudder as his warm cum floods my insides... pulsing and throbbing... squirting his searing load deep inside me. Love it when my ass feels so good that he cums in me.

I guess both!

I totally agree. 

On 4/25/2024 at 10:45 AM, christine said:

IT is the load  i dream of it s arrival, what stays in, then the knowing  that a live substance is being absorbed and deve;loping  itself nurtured in my body ,until....  nothing OR the next time i pleasure a man

Good point. I also do my best to keep all of the load/s inside me. It's an added turn on knowing the cum is being absorbed. inside me.

• Like 1