Bottoms: Do you get fucked for the fucking or for the load?

rawTOP

Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?  

539 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?

• The Fuck: I love the sensation of getting fucked and filled
    • The Load: Quick or long it's all about getting cum in my ass
    • Varies: Depends on the day

Guest Mandevilleguy1

When I guy is fucking me I get all turned on telling him to shoot his load in me...so I have to change my response to getting fucked for the fucking and for the load! If I don't get a load I dont feel I've been fucked. Example: A few weeks ago I got fucked bb by 4 guys while in sling, but only 1 came in me. That was the only 1 that counted!

:)

Guest ANONMUSLcumdump

i get fucked because i fucking love it and for the load.....i can always feel the guy as he nuts in my hole and it drives me crazy!!!...get very pissed if the dude pulls out or cant cum....

I just want to be fucked. Hard, soft, slow, fast, multiple positions and depths. Mostly deep though. Deep and slow is the best. Lots of pausing when he's really deep. Kissing when he's deep. After a while... he gets closer and closer... he tells me he can't hold back any longer. Feel him start to shudder as his warm cum floods my insides... pulsing and throbbing... squirting his searing load deep inside me. Love it when my ass feels so good that he cums in me.

I guess both!

• Like 1

for me its all about getting another man's cumload deposited inside my pussy...its a high I get that is unlike any other. I love the sensation of a cock going in and out of my ass, but the actual pleasure I get comes when the top reaches orgasm and I can feel his cock pulse as he shoots his load.

Although the load is my goal, (as many loads as possible actually).. getting filled with a mans cock is always the ultimate high. The feel of the cock-head on my hole, the shudder as he slides through, the sensations of getting filled with his cock repeatedly...........

Long or short fuck sessions... doesn't matter. Just as long as I'm getting filled with bare raw cock..........

Without a doubt, the fucking. I'll cum myself in the process of getting fucked and as a bottom want to do everything possible to get the top off and make his day. If I do that well, we're both happy campers. If a top makes me cum, he assured to cum himself!

My preference is to have his thick meat stick filling my hole for as long as possible, sliding in and out, pounding and pulsating, and making both of us feel real good. Of course, I want his load, too. But in group scenes or at the baths, it's kinda fun to have a Top work my hole for several strokes without cumming, and then move on to the next guy's hard cock.

Never been much of a fan of pump n dump scenes. I get pleasure from them, just less so than when my ass has had a good long reaming.

Just my preferences, though. As a bottom, I'll do whatever pleases my Top.