Bottoms: Do you get fucked for the fucking or for the load?

rawTOP

Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?  

539 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?

• The Fuck: I love the sensation of getting fucked and filled
    • The Load: Quick or long it's all about getting cum in my ass
    • Varies: Depends on the day

I still go for the fuck. It happened often enough (in 1-1) that the top enters, thrusts a few times and cums in 2 minutes. Leaving you there to jerk off. I don't want to get fucked to having to jerk off in the end. I want to get fucked to shoot a load because he hits the right spot and makes me cum without touching myself. At least, that's it for me. It's different in group fucks because one of the next guys will hopefully just do that ;-) And if you're lucky the next one too......Didn't have too many of those though.

Guest Matias47

I should have specified in my earlier response, though when I get fucked I want the cock and I want it to last.

However, when I'm in an oral mood, I turn into an oral cumdump. I want that load and I work hard to get it so I can move on to the next hard cock so I can get that load.

• 1 month later...
At the end of the day, it's the cum for me. I find BB to be a very spiritual experience. I am sure a lot of guys see sex as just a thing to get off but I take it as a spiritual thing. Spiritually BB allows me to connect with my own body as as well connect mentally with myself. It is also an opportunity to connect to another physical being. When getting fucked raw, I feel centered with myself. That being said, it is the cum that keep me coming for more. When a guy shoot his load in me, I can not even begin to describe the HAPPINESS, sense of PRIDE, and sense of PURPOSE I feel to be privileged with such a gift. I feel WHOLE and COMPLETE through bareback. This is why I never shoot cum out when fucked. When a guy cums in me, I keep in me and let it absorb. I have had tops wanting me to push out cum and I just do not get into that at all.

I'm gonna submit my own response in the main thread, but yours has come the closest to expressing how I feel. Thanks! It's hot and affirming to read.

Guest ANONMUSLcumdump

for me its all about the load......there is nothing better than feeling a guy give me his seed....very much addicted to it......since my very early years, i have always known that my pussy was meant to take loads.......to feel the warmth of the load and to know that i have satisfied another man by allowing him to breed me raw is very intense.....i can go for weeks without cumming......my only goal is to offer my hole and to take loads......

At the end of the day, it's the cum for me. I find BB to be a very spiritual experience. I am sure a lot of guys see sex as just a thing to get off but I take it as a spiritual thing. Spiritually BB allows me to connect with my own body as as well connect mentally with myself. It is also an opportunity to connect to another physical being. When getting fucked raw, I feel centered with myself. That being said, it is the cum that keep me coming for more. When a guy shoot his load in me, I can not even begin to describe the HAPPINESS, sense of PRIDE, and sense of PURPOSE I feel to be privileged with such a gift. I feel WHOLE and COMPLETE through bareback. This is why I never shoot cum out when fucked. When a guy cums in me, I keep in me and let it absorb. I have had tops wanting me to push out cum and I just do not get into that at all.

I also agree with this post and that it really comes very close to explaining the effect that barebacking has on my mind and body. Although for me the fucking is what drives my behaviour. I'm addicted to the sensations from getting filled with cum and keep as much in me as long as possible. But my focus is the mans cock... the overwhelming sensations from his cock filling my body will always be the point.

This is a tough one. Its about getting a good fuckin cock in my ass. The more he pounds me, the sloppier my hole gets, the hornier I get. Then I want the load so that the next top could fuck it in deeper and use it as his own lube, prepping my hole for yet another hot pounding and dumping

Guest ff-whole
I still go for the fuck. It happened often enough (in 1-1) that the top enters, thrusts a few times and cums in 2 minutes. Leaving you there to jerk off. I don't want to get fucked to having to jerk off in the end. I want to get fucked to shoot a load because he hits the right spot and makes me cum without touching myself. At least, that's it for me. It's different in group fucks because one of the next guys will hopefully just do that ;-) And if you're lucky the next one too......Didn't have too many of those though.

Agree with you NLbear. don't feel the load cumming in me either, but I like it at the end when it comes dripping out and I can play with it. But I too like to come strong with his dick or hand inside of me... some tops can stay hard for a while even after they come so I let the cum drip oout of me and then stick their dick back into my wet cunt... or the next top... unfortunately hadn't had that experience yet...

It's a tough call... I love the sensation of a man's hard cock sliding inside me and massaging the walls of my pussy, but I feel unfulfilled when I do not feel the top cross the threshold and nutt.

For me I need both... once I had three guys cum in my hole within 10 minutes time and found that I did not like that... the intimacy and connection I feel between myself and the top(s) is what makes my pussy cum-hungry.

Guest bamabarebackbtm

Both for me, love the submissive feeling of a man fucking my asshole his cock using me for his cum dump but I must have the cum in me, so hot knowing a man has shot his cum deep in my asshole. I dont care how long it lasts, long as he has stretched my asshole open with his cock and dumped his cum inside me.