Bottoms: Do you get fucked for the fucking or for the load?

rawTOP

Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?  

538 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?

• The Fuck: I love the sensation of getting fucked and filled
    • The Load: Quick or long it's all about getting cum in my ass
    • Varies: Depends on the day

Definitely for the load. I have a fb with a big cock who is versatile but who can only cum if he's sitting on my cock which is great because he can feed me his cum very easily. He treats me well, kissing, rimming, sucking, nip play and fucking but sometimes I just say "no" when he makes moves to fuck me because I know I'm not going to get a load.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love both - love the feeling of multiple loads leaking out of my abused hole, but also love the feeling of having it filled with hard pulsing cock - the longer the better.

There's nothing like having something up my arse like cock or fist - and fist can't cum, but can make my hole feel soooooooo good!!!!

• 1 year later...

I do know what does disappoint me the most. 1)Top fucks me for awhile but does not cum in me and 2)Top fucks me but lasts only a couple of minutes cumming inside. When 1 happens I feel empty inside and wish I could find another cock to cum in me asap. When 2 happens I either beg the top to keep fucking (they never do always go limp) or I wish I could find another cock to fuck me good and cum in me. So I supposed I fall in the middle somewhere.

I love the feeling of having the cock sliding in and out of my hole; but I also love the feeling of that twitching, pulsing, throbbing cock burried deep up in me as it shoots me full of his load...guess I like both! :)

I love the feeling of having the cock sliding in and out of my hole; but I also love the feeling of that twitching, pulsing, throbbing cock burried deep up in me as it shoots me full of his load...guess I like both! :)

I believe, we are both well rounded holes :).... but then maybe I am just a greedy hole...

What a tough question! I love cum, no doubts about that but i'm gonna say I love getting fucked just slightly more. I love the sensation of my hole being stretched and filled with thick cock. But most of all I just love being used like a fucktoy piece of meat. Getting used, abused, humiliated.... Mmmm, it's what I was born for!

Guest ANONMUSLcumdump

for me its all about the load......as a slut bottom i am supposed to take the tops load.....i can go for days without cumming....as long as the dude nuts in me i am good