Bottoms: Do you think it's hot when you're scared of the top?

rawTOP

Bottoms: Do you like to be scared of your top?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Do you like to be scared of your top?

• No - I hate it when the top scares me, even a little
    • Yes - I'm OK with a little fear, but not more
    • Yes - I'm OK with a moderate amount of fear
    • Yes - I'm OK with extreme fear

Being that im vers the only way your fucking me is if your masculine and aggressive. So when i find such a man i do have a bit of fear because i know that hes gonna get and take what he wants how he wants it when he wants it regardless of my feelings and that they way i prefer it.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I love it when I am scared of a cock and what its owner is capable of.

That moment when you hold it and you question if it is possible then decide to go for it any way.

What does bother me is the polar opposite of fear.

When a guy tries to form a creepy semi relationship in sex venues.

Case in point was last night.

I was all blindfolded and slippery at a sauna ready for fun.

A guy started massaging me and asked if it ok if he sleeps beside me.

No it fucking isn't ok!

Its creepy.

Fuck me or fuck off.

I'm with what most guys seem to be into- I think it's hot if the top will push me out of my comfort zone, and I know I will have little choice. But I don't want to be afraid of being a victim of a crime.

Once I was lucky enough to get with a big thug (who happened to be really hung, thick) who was really rough about wanting to get blown. Like, really rough. He started calling me names, insulting me, and then moved up to slapping me. The whole time he was fucking the shit out of my mouth until it really began to hurt, but he wouldn't let me stop, smacking me every time I paused for even a second. The longer this went on the more frightened I got, because he seemed to get more angry the longer it took him to cum. He kicked me out though, because after an hour and a half of having my throat brutalized I didn't make him cum. I felt like a failure and begged him to fuck me, but he just turned me away. Really wish he could have done to my ass what he did to my throat.

Though I enjoy the sub/dom dynamic very much I don't like being scared by a top. Only once was I really scared. An older large married bear took me up to his bedroom. We got naked and before I knew it I was face down. Hands behind my back and pinned to the bed. I began to protest and he told me to shut the fuck up. He put his cock against my hole and started to push in. I told him to stop and he said shut up faggot. I was scared shitless and tried to get out from under him but he was too big and strong. I came even though I wasn't hard, I was so scared and to this day don't understand why I came.... he came as he pushed inside me. The whole encounter took less then a minute. I remember leaving happy he didn't really hurt me. I haven't thought about this in quite a while.

Yes, I love being somewhat scared by a top! The perfect situation for me is a rough, hung, muscular top... I'm a bit nervous when I go over to his place, he strips me, manhandles me, throws me around a bit, takes what he wants, pushes me outside of my comfort zone a little, hurts me a little and generally makes me his fucktoy. Afterwards I wanna feel dazed, confused, ruined, unsure of what exactly just happened ;)

But as others have said, I do have limits and I expect those to be respected. I also never wanna feel like I could be a victim of a crime. Everything should be consensual.

• Upvote 2