That's disgusting!

bbzh

I've been on this earth long enough to know that what turns one man on, turns another man's stomach...

For example, I sometimes like to suck a guy off after he has bred my ass. But I have done this to some tops and they have been like WTF? GROSS. :eek:

Well last week, I was getting fucked by two tops (each of whom has fucked me on many occasions). Top #1 always breeds me and gives multiple loads. Top #2 has a bigger dick, fucks bare, but never breeds me. Well, they were taking turns on my ass when Top #1 lets out a deep moan and floods my ass. Top #2 (who is kinda slow mentally) then fucks me, clearly unaware that he is fucking in Top #1's cum. Top#1 gets back on my hole and adds another load, gets dressed and leaves. Top #2 is proud of his own stamina and keeps nailing me. Well, after a while my hole is getting creamy because Top#2 is now "churning the butter". He looks down at his dick, pulls out and runs to the bathroom to clean up. He says, "That other guy came in you. You shouldn't have let him do that." He, clearly disgusted, gets dressed and heads home (even though he later requested that I organize another threesome but not with a top who is shooting loads in me.) Okay, whatever girl.:)

I knew what I was doing when I set this tag team up. I wanted two pig tops but ended up with a pig top and a lecture. I wanted Top #2 to cream my ass and whisper in my ear what Prince says at the end of his song "Insatiable": "You nastier than I thought."

But to be honest, Top #1 does something sometimes that grosses me out. Just before he breeds me, he will form a big gob of spit in his mouth and let it slowly fall into my face. I fucking HATE THAT SHIT. I have thought about spitting hard back at him. Maybe that's what he wants. But I really just want to punch him in the throat. I'm already letting him breed my hole. Does he really need to degrade me any more than that?

Anyway, my question to you, my fellow barebackers, is: what has a top/bottom/versatile guy done that has truly disgusted you?

I frankly can't remember the last time I was "disgusted" sexually. I'm just not that squeamish. However, I do know what I like and I communicate that before sex. For example: I prefer to fuck clean asses. I don't like drugs. So I do get pissed off if a guy just doesn't care enough to clean out or tricks me into shit-fucking him, because he prefers it dirty. Or if he suddenly starts using during sex.

Sex should be fun for both. So if our interests don't match, why not find someone else? There are many druggies or fans of the brown stuff out there. Just because I have a big dick or I fit your idea of a hot hunk, doesn't give you the right to put your needs above mine. So yeah, thinking about it that way, what disgusts me is disrespectful SOBs.

I'm surprised top2 got so bent out of shape, since he already fucks you bare. What did he think happened when the other guy just stopped fucking you and left?

It's true though, everyone has their own preferences. If you're going to be fuck buddies, well it comes down to how much compromise you are willing to make to have sex with that person. Is he hot enough or is the sex good enough to let him spit on you, even though you might not like it? etc

Barely nothing disgusts me that much. I dislike scat, but if I'm fucking a guy and my dick gets covered with shit, I might be disgusted, but not mad, it's something natural that can happen, we clean ourselves, and finish with our hands, or the bottom takes a shit then I continue fucking him.

I'd say I dislike those guys who abuse, don't clean their asses on purpose, don't take a bath, etc. I always let the other man know what I am like if I get contacted through an app such as grindr. I tell them things such as "I have been doing errands all day so I need to take a bath, or, I like to bottom but I haven't cleaned myself as I'm not at home right now". If he says, it's ok, I don't care, or, you can take a bath at home, I am cool because he already knows what to expect.

I'd say what have disgusted me the most was a guy I fucked, who was wearing shoes, but after a while he took them off. What a bad decision! His feet smelled so intense; like a mix of sulfur, onion, mayo/vinegar, and raw eggs. Miraculously I could cum fast after that smell started bothering me, so I left not much longer after that.