What kind of men you like to fuck or get fucked by?

vrsbbltn

Guest tristian

I like muscular guys. shredded abs on lean swimmers excite me but a bubble but makes me want to hammer away at it.  When I bottom I want a bigger heavier guy with more muscle and bulk, not fat. I love feeling meaty pecs and a huge bicep.  I like a guy who feels like he can and will hold me down while he fucks me. I like to feel like hes owning my ass, and like he could over power me.  A little scruff or dirty is hot.  Bros or older dads with a bit of toxic masculinity. Dads have to be muscle daddies, don't need a 6 pac, but should have massive chest and arms some fur on on pecs  and some heavy  low hanging balls. A top should have a noticeable package in his underwear, shorts jeans.  Turn off: affirmative consent.  If  no ones screaming rape you should keep going.

Men of foreign/mixed nationality has been getting my attention lately.  Brazilian men, especially, but any men of Latin countries make my pussy wet.  Also, love getting held down and bred by muscular men of color, their BBC stretching my white muscular hole, pumping seed inside me. 

I really like regular men. No over macho crap. Been either Dom or sub does not work for me, just think it gets in the way of the sex. Like Dadbods, no that is wrong, fucking LOVE  Dadbods. Men with a bit of muscle, but starting to carry bit of extra weight. Stocky,  over slim every time.
If about 5" 8 stocky, I am breading your arse. 
Just do not have long hair. That stops me dead. I know, you may be perfect, but if your hair is long it is a no. To the point that was in that top free zone called Boston, only top wanting to breed me was a slim long haired guy. Not happening.

Edited by Starwood
Spelling error
  • Like 1

I like an every day Joe. There’s something sexy about men like that.  Now having said that, any man who wants to fuck me MUST know how to do two things. They are:  1. Fuck and 2. Kiss. I’ve had a number of men over the years, regardless of size, who simply don’t know how to fuck or kiss. That’s why I try them out in the darkroom first before I bring them home-LOL !!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Daddyph said:

I like an every day Joe. There’s something sexy about men like that.  Now having said that, any man who wants to fuck me MUST know how to do two things. They are:  1. Fuck and 2. Kiss. I’ve had a number of men over the years, regardless of size, who simply don’t know how to fuck or kiss. That’s why I try them out in the darkroom first before I bring them home-LOL !!

I like being fucked by men like you... Specially with your mentality 😉

• Upvote 1

Love me some manly, older, Dom Tops. Taller than me (I’m 5’6”), swole bodies, built like a NFL lineman. They don’t need a huge rhino dick, but girth is a great +, especially if they know how to hit the Pspot right. Always liked older guys bc they know what they want and ain’t afraid to say/do it. 

Guest Descartes70817

I prefer my bottoms to be shorter, slimmer guys who know what they want and how to give me what I want - not so much submissive as so greedy for cock and cum they'll do anything to get it. Age isn't an issue - just as long as you're legal I'll fuck you.

Edited by Descartes70817