Slutty bottoms who are picky about cock size

hungry_hole

I don't reject any cock due to size. Any size is fine for sucking. Smaller ones are not as pleasurable for fucking as the bigger ones, but they still give me the loads I need and feeling the top slap into me and grunting while using my hole is good enough for me.

• 1 year later...
  • Moderators

As long as his cock gets hard enough to fuck and he is willing to give me his load, I can work with any size. I have gotten really good fucks from small-dicked guys. It's so much better than a big beautiful cock that is too rubbery to go in or a guy who has no technique and goes on and on without cumming.

I'm the opposite, when I bottomed I rejected cocks that were too big. I don't have a lot of expérience and all the big ones I've tried were painful except for one who took it nice and slow and was really nice, he's actually the one that got me into barebacking even though I refused to do it with him when we fucked

A big cock is nice but I consider myself a true slut and my ass is available for any guy. It doesn't matter about race, size, weight etc as long as he wants to fuck me then I'm happy, if he's got a big dick it's a bonus.

Maybe those bottoms are way too loose and need a big one to feel pleasure? I am mostly a top, barely bottom, my ass is really tight, yet I barely feel anything when fucked by smaller dicks, no pleasure nor pain, so it is very understandable if they reject small cocks because of that.

I couldnt agree more with this.

When come to blowjob, i prefer a bigger cock. It's a sensational feeling to felt the dick come to life in your mouth. The way to the dickhead swell up into a mushroom shape and the vein start popping out .

However as to fucking, as long as the top is hard, and able to reach the prostate at one point or another. It will be good enuf for me.

What vrsbbltn said is true. Like myself, I'm getting more into the btm scene lately. And once u are open up by a big top. It is as if your anal wall has reshape to accommodate that. I no longer feel the gripping effect i had on smaller cock, nor can i feel the dick head teasing in and out of my pucker.

I figure that is why certain ppl goes for size. It really fills u up for inside out.

Cock always had the element of surprise. A guy appearance will never depict how his cock is. A cock may look ordinary when u slurping in your mouth. But once is buried deep in your arse, it might swell and lengthen and fuck ur mind out .

Love cock and all male body part :)

I am one of those guys who will pass a small dicked top. I am vers and go both ways but when I bottom, you better be sure I want to get fucked, feel it and be put in my place. A small dick can not do that. I need to feel the dick opening me and teasing my prostate. Small guys can not reach that far. There has only been one guy, who had about a 6.5 cock who proved me wrong about small guys. A small dick isn't always bad though. If he lacks in length and makes it up girth, I will not pass it up. A dick has to be big enough and/or wide to actually feel my hole is getting worked in some way.

That aside, if I am at a bath, then I am not rejecting. To me, a bathhouse is not a place to get picky or make demands. My last trip to Fort Lauderdale, I visited Club FTL. That night, they had a dark room for BB. I got fucked and loaded by 3 guys and two were small dicked. Granted I didn't feel much but I think such scene and situation, if you are going to be bottom, shut your fucking mouth and leave your ego at the door and accept what is given to you. Too many gay guys are picky queens who are looking for perfection (right size, right height, rigt body build, right race) so a bathhouse is the last place where you should be doing that.

As for having a belly. It all depends. Am I into grossly overweight guys? No. A little belly doesn't bother me but a heavy set guy who looks like his hands never touched the handle of an exercise machine isn't going to be fucking with me.

"slutty" and "picky" don't go together. so he's not a "slutty bottom" he's a "picky bottom". and if someone is taking the trouble to organize a g bang it's kinda rude to dictate who can come and who can't. if a bottom wants to do that, why have an "organizer" just handle it yourself.

I just love big cocks! The first time I had sex, the guy was fucking enormous and thick! I was really afraid he would tear my ass apart. And it felt like it! He fucked me really hard! And several times that day. After being with that guy for a while, I was with guys of all different sizes. And I had found that guys who are at least 7 1/2" and bigger is what really turned me on. Of course the bigger and thicker the better!

My hole is open and available to be seeded.....that being said I definitely have a preference for thicker than longer. I like to feel full but I don't always like getting punched in the kidneys. Like I said though always open even though I have a preference?..

I definitely prefer bigger, thicker cocks. I just feel NASTIER and HORNIER

I'll happily get fucked by a cock thats regular size ....

and I have ..... but the guys that were average pounded and fucked me sooo intensely that it was

just as hot if not better ..

cause they really worked it in and FUCKED with abandoned!

That being said .... I just think for me ..

I dont get FUCKED as often as I would like

soooo when I do .. It better be worth my ASS and TIME!

love turning a Big Cock FUCK FANTASY into REALITY!