Bound and blind; views, opinions and stories

arsebangingballs

binding favourites  

161 members have voted

1. 1. binding favourites

Hi guys, found this site whilst trying to get inspiration for a BB bound and blindfolded session a mate and I are planning. I'm 50, he's 55 and were both "presentable", though no muscle gods! We'll be at a sex club here in Melbourne, Club 80, and I want him to lead me around to areas for some public sex acts, with him acting as my pimp, I trust him to allow the guys that engage with us. This will be a first for him and me, and I want it to be hot for us both, as well as for the other guys there on the night.

I want to have my hands bound behind my back and have a blind fold, so I am still fairly agile, and can suck off and be fucked by whomever ;)

Thinking of gaffer tape for the bindings and blindfold.

But I am real interested in what other guys (you!) think would be hot! Have you a story to tell? Do you know of a website with some great bound and blind pics?

I only had one experience with a blindfold fuck. Not really anonymous as I saw the guys (a couple and a friend) as they let me in the door. But once I was on the bed and blindfolded I didn't know who was fucking me or feeding me his cock in my mouth. They switched all the time with the one who just unloaded in my ass moving to the front to have me cleaning his cock while one of the other two started plowing. Was fucking hot. I heard them making pictures and a video I think. When I contacted them afterwards via email to ask for copies I never got a reply. Fuck, would love to see those pics and videos of me being used. Never heard from them again.

As for sites, try boundgods.com (not really blindfolded though)

I have a regular whom I've never actually seen. I arrive at his house, go to the designated room, strip and put on the blindfold he provides. I text him when I'm ready and in position. He then enters the room and makes use of my holes for as long as he wants, and I remain blindfolded the whole time. When he's had his fill, he either says "I'm done" or "I'll be back", then leaves the room. If he plans on coming back, I wait. Otherwise, I get dressed and wait for a text to say I can leave.

This has been our standard meet for over 2 years. As I say, never seen his face. It's highly erotic.

i wouldn't go with tape. you want something you can remove easilyshould the need arise. plus tape will leave marks on your face.

if the club is dark enough, mirrored sunglasses might be enough to cripple your vision.

i've been handcuffed in a bar or two. it's fun to ask guys to help you take a leak. if this is your first public bondage scene and there's any chance at all you might become separated fromyour friend, i'd suggest toy handcuffs--the real metal ones, but they have a lever you can push yourself in an emergency.

earplugs might be a nice touch as well.

Yes, I hadn't thought about becoming seperated, very good point. I had read that Duct tape can be difficult, sticks to the skin and can leave a residue, I thought that maybe using a lubricant on my skin may help prevent this, so the tape sticks only to it's self. Their is also a bondage tape that you can buy that sticks only to it's self but not to skin, though from what I have read it sort of only holds for about 1/2 an hour, a bit shorter than I'd like :)......I suppose I am trying to acheive a fairly grungy look, and that is why I have preferance for the Duct tape and ripped jeans, or some tired old underwear.....