Turn into a crystal whore

bi bareback slut

On 3/14/2023 at 11:07 PM, Daddyslut4use said:

Just barely dancing around this issue. Have always felt I had an addictive personality and scrupulously avoided T for years. 

Several months ago I hooked up with a huge BBC at an LA bathhouse.  We went to his room. He was smoking and I actually feared he might disappoint me with Tina dick but in fact it seemed to empower him and make him harder. 
We ran into each other a couple more times at the baths and the fucking was always great, him high and cumming multiple times and me afraid to try the pipe.

We finally started seeing each other for long sessions at seedy motels and his place  I screwed up my courage to do one shotgun while making out  Then another and then many more as he penetrated my hole.

I loved the feeling  First of all my ass just opened up, no going slow or working to accommodate his huge cock  Also, I’ve never felt so horny and fulfilled at the same time  Hard to describe the feeling.  Almost like floating a bit outside my body.

Simce then he has smoked me out every time  I only smoke with him.  I haven’t bought, don’t own a pipe and tell myself this is special and I have it under control.  But I know in my heart I’ll say yes to the next guy who offers it to me.

Just hoping it doesn’t totally suck me in.  But I have a sense a lot of Tina whores have had that conversation with themselves, at some point before they realized they were losing control.

Anyone else been down this road?

Yes all the time!  I will pace myself or at least try too pace myself. I will need a fee days to get back to normal depending on if i slam or smoke. The guys i play with only a couple do it the others like to be drug free. So that helps. I will do it if I'm free the next day to recover. lol

It does take a toll on me at work the day after. So again i do try to pace myself. 

But the feeling I get when i do it with a group of tops makes it hard!

• Like 1

Never too old to become a Tina whore,  I was 67 when introduced to Tina.  First two times was a bump and third time a slam.  Was glorious to say the least.  Like to go to the baths and smoke and bumps and then find and get into the sling and offer my ass to anyone who wants it.  Some of the fuckers figure out I am high on Tina and give me a nice bump. 

• Like 2

On 12/5/2022 at 9:06 PM, PULLOUTPUSHINN said:

OMFGODYESSSS ‼️💉💉💉💯 

Good night have said it any better. Absolutely hands down the most incredible euphoric extremely over the top sexual pleasures elevated to a paradise unknown to all who have never been there.. it is for those of us that know so that we may share with those that do not so they may know as well!

SOOOOOO FUUUUUCKING BEAUTIFUL ‼️💉❤️💉 endlessly UNCONDITIONALLY ‼️🐷

I need to find some LA fwb to be a twhore with. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2022 at 6:45 AM, MJLDN said:

Currently writing a true story of my introduction to Chems, BDSM and how it was not consented to BUT I never said no. A predatory teenager turned in to a chemmed cum dump to be shared 

Fuck I’m also working on my story with similar topic. I keep putting it off to complete it but I should. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1