Turn into a crystal whore

bi bareback slut

OMFGODYESSSS โ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’‰โœ…๐Ÿ’ฏย 

Good night have said it any better. Absolutely hands down the most incredible euphoric extremely over the top sexual pleasures elevated to a paradise unknown to all who have never been there.. it is for those of us that know so that we may share with those that do not so they may know as well!

SOOOOOO FUUUUUCKING BEAUTIFUL โ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ’‰โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‰ endlessly UNCONDITIONALLY โ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿท

• Like 2

My first Tina experience was similar. Met an older gentleman with a fat cock, a strong drive and plenty of T. We had so many forms of sex and love making during our 11 hour meeting. I was on my back, legs in the air, stroking his balls and coaxing him to breed me. And after each load I gladly cleaned his cock. There was something so intimate about letting him flood me and then tasting my ass juice and his cum. After his last load he had me squat over his face and he rimmed me so incredibly for about 30 mins or so it felt. And then we finally shared a tongue deep kiss.ย 
Ever since this day my ass โ€œfeelsโ€ empty. Like I always want to be loaded and stretched. Iโ€™m now at the point where I prefer sex with POZ men because I find them to be oversexed and they allow me to be a cum craving breeding bottom pig. Only a matter of time before I am gifted, but fuck it. I want dick and lots of it.ย 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

Once I was at the bathhouse and I slammed in my room. Then went to the basement sling and got in. A guy fucked me raw and after he came in me he asked if I wanted more. YES. So he told those watching that I was a chem spun bottom needing cum in me and he whored me out. He had one after the other guy fuck me raw and breed me. I got 13 loads in my hole, one after the other

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

• 2 months later...
On 12/29/2022 at 10:41 PM, as1717 said:

Once I was at the bathhouse and I slammed in my room. Then went to the basement sling and got in. A guy fucked me raw and after he came in me he asked if I wanted more. YES. So he told those watching that I was a chem spun bottom needing cum in me and he whored me out. He had one after the other guy fuck me raw and breed me. I got 13 loads in my hole, one after the other

That is EXACTLY what I fantasize about. Being majorly spun and then pimped out.ย 

Just barely dancing around this issue. Have always felt I had an addictive personality and scrupulously avoided T for years.ย 

Several months ago I hooked up with a huge BBC at an LA bathhouse. ย We went to his room. He was smoking and I actually feared he might disappoint me with Tina dick but in fact it seemed to empower him and make him harder.ย 
We ran into each other a couple more times at the baths and the fucking was always great, him high and cumming multiple times and me afraid to try the pipe.

We finally started seeing each other for long sessions at seedy motels and his place ย I screwed up my courage to do one shotgun while making out ย Then another and then many more as he penetrated my hole.

I loved the feeling ย First of all my ass just opened up, no going slow or working to accommodate his huge cock ย Also, Iโ€™ve never felt so horny and fulfilled at the same time ย Hard to describe the feeling. ย Almost like floating a bit outside my body.

Simce then he has smoked me out every time ย I only smoke with him. ย I havenโ€™t bought, donโ€™t own a pipe and tell myself this is special and I have it under control. ย But I know in my heart Iโ€™ll say yes to the next guy who offers it to me.

Just hoping it doesnโ€™t totally suck me in. ย But I have a sense a lot of Tina whores have had that conversation with themselves, at some point before they realized they were losing control.

Anyone else been down this road?

ย 

ย 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1