Club Z Activities?

Weak4It

I apologize for the duplicate post in the Seattle BB Group but iI figure this is the more appropriate location for this post:

-------------------------------------

So, I'm wanting to live out a fantasy so I'm hoping you guys can help answer some questions that I have. Does Club Z allow bondage? I love watching Japanese pron called bukkake where men cum on the faces of women. It's usually occurs where the woman is bound and humiliated. But I'm the one interested in being bound and having as many men who want to cum on my face while I'm tied up. For those familiar with Club Z what do you think? I know that the men there are looking for the glory holes and anal sex do you think I'll find any takers?

And I'd really like to be pissed on.

NastyRigPig's reply

Of you're bound in your room, make certain you don't have any valuables in your room. Z is full of tweakers.

• 7 months later...

My suggestion would be to go with someone you trust so they can at least keep you from getting what you don't want. Z is known for overdoses, attacks and deaths too.. check the news reports. Be careful out there and have LOADS of fun.