Bukkake and gokkun

Weak4It

Bukkake is a waste of cum. I’d have to lap it up and scrape it into my mouth, lol.
gokkun  Is a huge fetish for me. I want to swallow and otherwise get all the loads in me. Been searching for guys to collect their cum or used condoms for this purpose. Interestingly, most guys responding are straight and collect cum to lube or feed their wives. Lucky wives. 
I would love to drink a glass of cum and have a syringe or mixed cum or devils dick prep me for a breeding party. I’d be cum drunk and frantically begging for more, lol. 

• Piggy 1

• 8 months later...

I agree with those saying bukkake/facials are a waste. For me, the thing about all sex is connection (or lack thereof!). In an anon setting the lack of connection is what makes it just as hot as a intimate setting with my husband who knows all about what I like.

Problem with bukkake for me is therefore the feeling of it being external and temporary. The cum ending up on my face doesn't mean anything to me, it doesn't add anything. 

gokkun on the other hand does not feel like waste at all. Especially if the drinking is part of a wider cumplay session involving multiple planned aspects. Fresh loads, frozen cum, used condoms etc. Everything about it tells me that an effort is out down and the intense feeling of being together in the moment - through physically being there or through the presence of cum. Its difficult to describe, but for me they are two extremely different activities, one complete waste and unappealing and the other extremely hot and amazing. Have done it a hew times, but it takes planning and effort. 

Edited by gaypigbb
  • Upvote 1

On 9/3/2021 at 3:28 AM, Phallarchist said:

Nothing prevents the target from opening his mouth. The remaining facial deposits can also be scooped in once the spectacle is complete. In fact, I would insist in it.

↑  This!!  I love multiple men using my face/mouth as a target to mark me, degrade me. And I love being shown off like that. But I also place a high value on all that cum and think that the scene should always end with one or several of the men using their cocks to scrape all that cum into my mouth so I can swallow all of it for them. Phallarchist has my full attention.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1