Bukkake and gokkun

Weak4It

Am I the only one turned on by Japanese style bukkake and gokkun?  I love the photos and video where the girls are crying and humiliated but when I view it I pretend it's me being forced to drink all that cum.  Unfortunately, there is very little gay bukkake / gokkun on the internet.

bdsmlr-9627069-e81XLh1026.jpg

bdsmlr-9580518-EgZewxRILv.jpeg

filled.jpg

tumblr_nmo00eXJyh1s1q0igo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_np8i5hRWiW1upa5m4o1_500.jpg

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

Tops always want cocksuckers or to fuck so they are never interested in bukkake.   And it makes total sense, but  If I find a someone to film it, do you think I could get a dozen bottoms or versatiles to show up and jerk their loads on my face and tiny dick?  All the gay men interested in the bukkake fetish will gladly volunteer to be the bottom in the video but I wonder if I offers to pay might them "actors" could I get men to show up.  Let me know what you guys think and where would I advertise for such men?  Let me know what you think.  FYI, I live near two large cities, Seattle and Portland.

• Upvote 1

If you spend much time reading through the topics in this forum, I think you can pretty easily get a sense of why this fetish is so underrepresented - the vast majority would probably view it as a shocking waste of semen.

More than one thread has been posted more or less on the lines of “in the hole or on the hole?” and the overwhelming consensus is that cum belongs inside the recipient. There are those who see a value in ejaculating on a man as a form of humiliation, but this is a minority view, and some would even hold that the greater humiliation derives from a man being made to take another man’s seed into his own body.

I recall a few years ago at camp that word spread around one evening that a bukkake session was going on. What struck me was the air of curiosity and novelty there was about it - a fair number of men showed up to observe the young man poised to be cum-drenched, but relatively few actually participated.

Personally, I’ve never understood the appeal of circle-jerking (why masturbate when you’ve got somebody else right there) and bukkake always just seemed like circle-jerking with a target.

Who knows, you might be able to entice some guys to do it with incentives - money, beer, cupcakes, biohazard fidget spinners - but would it feel the same knowing they were only cumming on you because you bribed them?

I guess it just depends on your point-of-view. For me, that’s what would make it humiliating.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Personally, I’ve never understood the appeal of circle-jerking (why masturbate when you’ve got somebody else right there) and bukkake always just seemed like circle-jerking with a target.

Yeah, I would have to agree with that!

On 8/28/2021 at 4:03 AM, ErosWired said:

If you spend much time reading through the topics in this forum, I think you can pretty easily get a sense of why this fetish is so underrepresented - the vast majority would probably view it as a shocking waste of semen.

Nothing prevents the target from opening his mouth. The remaining facial deposits can also be scooped in once the spectacle is complete. In fact, I would insist in it.

Edited by Phallarchist
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Phallarchist said:

Nothing prevents the target from opening his mouth.

Indeed not. The issue, rather, is the aim of the marksman, which, when it comes to shooting semen, is notoriously poor across the board. I had a Top stand directly above me once, cock pointed straight at my open mouth, to release a volley unobstructed - not a single drop passed my lips.

• 5 months later...
On 8/25/2021 at 4:40 AM, Weak4It said:

Am I the only one turned on by Japanese style bukkake and gokkun?  I love the photos and video where the girls are crying and humiliated but when I view it I pretend it's me being forced to drink all that cum.  Unfortunately, there is very little gay bukkake / gokkun on the internet.

bdsmlr-9627069-e81XLh1026.jpg

bdsmlr-9580518-EgZewxRILv.jpeg

filled.jpg

tumblr_nmo00eXJyh1s1q0igo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_np8i5hRWiW1upa5m4o1_500.jpg

Wish I could get a at least a jar or two full of cum to drink. Definitely on my (cum) bucket list!