Public sex

Norfolkvabottom

Check out my "Fucked in a Stall" videos on my blog. This particular mall is a favorite of mine. It is really hot to see and hear men coming and going as you get fucked withing feet of them.

Also on RawTOP's Raunchy Fuckers Site http://www.raunchyfuckers.com/videos/fucked-in-a-stall-583.html

• Upvote 1

There was the time years ago when me and the guy I was with would spend Sunday lunchtime in the Coleherne (long since disappeared). We resembled each other sufficiently that we could pull off the twin act no bother. We'd decide who we were picking up and ride off into the woodlands of Surrey with the pickup riding pillion. Find a nice clearing and take turns at the guy's arse... The things some guys will do to get on a motorbike... ;-)

• Upvote 1

Guest slobbvers

Fucked and been fucked at local nude beach.

Fucked and sucked near a onetime reservoir.

Fucked several times in local college restroom.

Fucked and sucked at several secluded spot at park.

Guest MightyMouth

The parking garage at the office where I worked in Atlanta - raw.

Late night at the pool of the last apartment complex I lived in while in Atlanta - there were 2 straight boys right around the corner who could have walked up at any time while his raw cock was up my ass. The thrill of knowing they were right there was a completely hot mind fuck.

Done some cock sucking in bars in different cities but never been fucked in a bar.

The far northern end of the 59th Street Subway station on the ACDB lines. Itr was about 3am and I was drunk enough and fucked up enough to offer my ass to three scruffy guys who were waiting there. Well, it worked and while one fucked me and got a load deep in there, I sucked off his two other buds and downed their cum. Of course some people saw us and turned away fast. We were quick and I wonder if anyone called the cops. After they were done, none of us stuck around to see if they were coming.

sucked off in one of the bourbon st bars in key west, and promptly kicked out.

-------

got rimmed for an hour or two in that one bar in SOMA that has a little dungeon thingy in back

-------

last year, got fucked and bred by 2 guys outside a church on the sidewalk in the castro :)

----------

theres too many to remember.....

Edited by iamwhatiam84
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Several bars, Parking lots, and the side of I-20 .. Once front counter of a store I worked, I fucked a cowboy buddy who came in drunk and flopped his dick on the counter., uhm, our security guy calledme a couple of days later, to tell me he was going to have the cameras checked, that inexplicably that nights tape was erased when he played it back, and it must have been a defective camera. He just thought I should know. I said thanks, he said welcome,hopefully it won't happen again on the front door camera and laughed and hung up. Never will forget that.

• 8 months later...

Was the designated bottom in an impromptu orgy on a sidewalk in Key West. It started with me sucking off an 11.5" uncut Latino cock, the BIGGEST 've ever deepthroated. Before long, we were joined by others and 3 guys bred my ass before Mr. Big fed me his sweet creamy load. After all was said and done, I was covered in cum and walked back to my guesthouse naked. I LOVE being a SLUT!