Has poz made your life better or worse

I reacently turned 18 and have decided that it's time to come clean and submit to my desire of being pozzed. Ever since I started taking cock at 15 I've dreamed of a man drilling me deep and hard full of his poz cum charging up my boy hole like it should be. True gay men get pozzed on purpose. I just want to know. When I've finally been pozzed will it be the greatest thing ever or will I regret it later on in life. I'd love any and all responses. Happy breeding:)

Guest JizzDumpWI

Desire is great - but since going from neg to poz is a one way street; rethink your definition of "submit". You can fuck bare for years as I have and remain neg. Others convert nearly on the first poz load. I don't think you have to try. Just relax and enjoy those loads. What's the rush to convert?

Meanwhile, check out some of the posts made recently by NiceHard1; specifically his hyperlink to http://www.projectinform.org/. This is from the POV that you've already been pozzed; and begins the process of "now what". It is filled with good information that might help you be ready for when you seroconvert.

Also https://breeding.zone/threads/17700-Opportunity-to-look-at-AIDS-up-close/page3 is an informative thread.

None of this intended to scare you off. I don't believe that is why any of us are here. But going into this well informed will go a long way to helping you to manage your life better post conversion.

Best to you BB brother!

True gay men get pozzed on purpose.

Not to be harsh, but what a load of crap. Who fed you that line? I know a lot of gay men, "true gay men" and I don't personally know anyone who has gotten HIV on purpose. How on earth do you think contracting a potentially fatally virus is going to make your life better? Whether or not you will regret it, you will definitely complicate your life. There is nothing sexy about it. I'm not going to go on and on, but despite all the usual comments, research is just now starting to get into what does it do to you to be on HIV meds for an extended period. You could easily be on them for 50 years at your age, barring a cure. We become susceptible to numerous cancers and diseases that have nothing to do with HIV other than the effects of longterm use of meds. And if you go the "no meds for me" route, you won't live to be 30.

I think your real desire is to be fucked and to take a man's load in your ass. That is not the same as getting pozzed. If you are confused and think it is, let me tell you a negative load feels just as good as a poz one. No difference. If you want to be a cumwhore, go ahead. Just take your time. No use in chasing the inevitable. Best of luck to you.

When I said "what a load of crap" I was referring to the comment that "true gay men get pozzed on purpose". Not the honest request for information. That comment is a "true load of crap". Am I not a "true gay man" because I avoided HIV for 20 years and got without knowing? I don't think so.

YCD, I certainly hope you didn't take offense at my response last night. It was not intended to insult you. My son turned 18 last year and my daughter is 18 next week, so I know 18 year olds. It broke my heart to read your post thinking of you being their age and convinced that you need to be poz, as if it is some sort of rite of passage. You need to focus on yourself, go to school, learn to do something that makes you happy for a career so you can be independent. For you to get pozzed now, would complicate your life. Insurance issues, medications, sides effects, etc. Stay young, make yourself proud of yourself, then you won't have to regret not doing so later on. Feel free to message me privately if you want to as I am not going to be reading the Hiv/bug chasing/gift giving posts anymore. The eroticism of HIV is insane to me. I can't take that on. But I do wish the best for you.

• Upvote 1

The eroticism of HIV is insane to me. Stay young, make yourself proud of yourself, then you won't have to regret not doing so later on.

As so often, I agree. I do understand the eroticism of risky sex, as it is part of being young, i.e. not worrying and doing "stupid" things. It's part of the glory of youth. However intentionally seeking an infection that has you constantly thinking about your health and future effectively ages you, as it forces you to grow up if you do not want to crash and burn.

YCD, I certainly hope you didn't take offense at my response last night. It was not intended to insult you. My son turned 18 last year and my daughter is 18 next week, so I know 18 year olds. It broke my heart to read your post thinking of you being their age and convinced that you need to be poz, as if it is some sort of rite of passage. You need to focus on yourself, go to school, learn to do something that makes you happy for a career so you can be independent. For you to get pozzed now, would complicate your life. Insurance issues, medications, sides effects, etc. Feel free to message me privately if you want to as I am not going to be reading the Hiv/bug chasing/gift giving posts anymore. I can't take that on. But I do wish the best for you.

I don't want to sound paranoid and I don't want to accuse anyone of being a troll, but I got the distinct impression that recently some guys just try to be provocative on purpose.

"You need to get pozzed on purpose to be a true gay man"

"Isn't AIDS the best thing ever?"

"You have to go all the way" and so forth...

I do understand that some guys feel the personal need to acquire HIV to feel complete. I don't share that need, but I do get the point. And some give thoughtful insights into these feelings. However, with those purposefully controversial posts I get the impression that it's rather about masturbation (the rush of being brash) or causing an argument.

Also that's one of the minor problems I see with Breedingzone: Bugchasing isn't supposed to be discussed in the public forums, and in the backroom forums it's assumed that you are an HIV fetishist yourself and some guys will get miffed if you don't share that preference, while at the same time often accepting pretty outreageous "loads of crap" (to quote TigerMilner).

For me barebacking is just about natural, unsafe sex. And while I don't eroticize HIV, it's an important aspect that I do want to discuss. And it's an aspect where I very much value input from mature, real life guys like Tiger.

I first started my sexual life in 1977 and even with the onslaught of HIV, I've always been a barebacker. When I tested POZ in 1999, I wasn't surprised and in my case, it hasn't had a big impact on my life. Personally, I've always lived my life without regrets. Just remember, you can't get a little bit POZ, but the decision is yours to make.

YCD, I certainly hope you didn't take offense at my response last night. It was not intended to insult you. My son turned 18 last year and my daughter is 18 next week, so I know 18 year olds. It broke my heart to read your post thinking of you being their age and convinced that you need to be poz, as if it is some sort of rite of passage. You need to focus on yourself, go to school, learn to do something that makes you happy for a career so you can be independent. For you to get pozzed now, would complicate your life. Insurance issues, medications, sides effects, etc. Stay young, make yourself proud of yourself, then you won't have to regret not doing so later on. Feel free to message me privately if you want to as I am not going to be reading the Hiv/bug chasing/gift giving posts anymore. The eroticism of HIV is insane to me. I can't take that on. But I do wish the best for you.

Tiger, thank you so much for being a voice of reason on this site. I often have to skip over so many of the messages on this site because they are either: crazy, ridiculous, utter bullshit and just absolutely insane. Specifically, the topics and/or discussions on bug chasing and the eroticizing of being poz. I agree with your first comment regarding YOUNGCUMDUMP's dump full of shit statement. It is just that, full of shit.

As for YOUNGCUMDUMP: Dude, take it from me, get that thinking out of your head that you need to be poz. I am 31 and have been poz for a year and half. My life isn't better or worse since being poz but I would say it has gotten "complicated".

I am thankful that I am professionally employed, financially stable that affords me health care and good income. This may not be the case for everyone and at age of 18, it wouldn't be the case for you. Being poz has resulted in some complications in my social life: Dating has gotten a bit harder. Let's face it, not many guys want to date someone poz and at your age, you'll find that even more true b/c not many poz guys in your age bracket. My dating pool is now limited. Luckily I live in NYC where I interact with poz men but one thing I have learned, a lot of poz guys do not want boyfriends/date...they just want to fuck.

Also, disclosure is another complication. Who do you tell? When do you tell?

Don't forget dealing with insurance companies and getting your meds. I am lucky that I had a job and medical insurance that I have no problems getting my meds. At 18, your adult life is just starting and most likely you do not have a stable career or income yet, do you want to have to worry if you'll get a refill on your next meds? Life as it is today is tough, do not do anything to make it harder.

If you are going to BB, fine, that is your choice but be smart and understand what you are getting yourself into. I started BBing at 20 and knew very well what I was doing. Knowing what I know now, I would have made different decision.

I am not ashamed of what I have done or where I am today but at the end of the day, it isn't worth the hassle.

Guest JizzDumpWI
Tiger, thank you so much for being a voice of reason on this site. I often have to skip over so many of the messages on this site because they are either: crazy, ridiculous, utter bullshit and just absolutely insane. Specifically, the topics and/or discussions on bug chasing and the eroticizing of being poz. I agree with your first comment regarding Jizz's dump full of shit statement. It is just that, full of shit.

And exactly WHAT "full of shit" STATEMENT DID I MAKE AgentColby? Please, be clear and specific without tripping over the shoelaces you just tied together.

In WIKI, next to the phrase "don't be a dick" is your photo...

And exactly WHAT "full of shit" STATEMENT DID I MAKE AgentColby? Please, be clear and specific without tripping over the shoelaces you just tied together.

In WIKI, next to the phrase "don't be a dick" is your photo...

Calm the hell down. After clicking "post quick reply" I re-read my post and realized that I made the mistake of referring to you when it was another user, the original poster.

I could not edit it as the function is not available.

I apologize for the oversight but there is no need for all the ranting and private message calling me names.

Again, I apologize as it was something i caught after the fact. Sheesh

Guest JizzDumpWI

That was a rant? One specific question and two rather concise, and I think, well deserved whacks upside your head is a rant?

Example of "Rant"...

{I shall now tell you how awful rants are, they are the bain of humans. If rants were plentiful humans would become extinct! Extinct I say!! Humans also need to pick cherries with automated cherry pickers as this results in more plentiful harvests resulting in more people whos brains have been nourished by cherries and intelligent cherry nourished people are less likely to rant than those raised on blueberry farms, because they are subjected to blueberry fumes, and they are toxic, like non-toxic glue. Made of horse hooves. Horses can also help prevent rants as you cannot rant while riding a horse and you can't ride a horse if there aren't horses because they have all been made into non-toxic glue. Do you understand rants now?}

Nonetheless, your apology accepted AgentColby.

Neither you, nor I for that matter, have exclusive rights to tying our shoelaces together and tripping over our own feet (or in the case of this site, our own fingers). I very nearly did the same to TigerMilner in this very thread and caught it in time to correct. Had I not done so, my next action would have been a pvt message to TM apologizing. TG I didn't have to do that. But figured I should mention so that you (or me or anyone else who steps in crap accidently) might consider that as a future recourse.

JDW

• 3 months later...
I reacently turned 18 and have decided that it's time to come clean and submit to my desire of being pozzed. Ever since I started taking cock at 15 I've dreamed of a man drilling me deep and hard full of his poz cum charging up my boy hole like it should be. True gay men get pozzed on purpose. I just want to know. When I've finally been pozzed will it be the greatest thing ever or will I regret it later on in life. I'd love any and all responses. Happy breeding:)

Honestly you sound incredibly naive. I really enjoy this board for what it is, but dislike it A LOT for glorifying a debilitating disease. One thing that is never talked about on here is that many neg guys wont fuck with poz guys. You should really ask yourself some questions like "what if I fall in love with a neg guy and he wont be with me because Im poz."

Im 30, and looking back to when I was in my teens and early 20's I made some incredibly stupid decisions, you will too. But you really should ask yourself if you want one of those decisions to be living with an illness where you are tied to a daily medication that may have lots of side effects for life. Right now you are young dumb and full of cum, In a few years you could be crying in a corner depressed wishing you had never made that decision.

Sex will always be there, but being poz adds in a lifetime of financial and health issues.

Tiger, thank you so much for being a voice of reason on this site. I often have to skip over so many of the messages on this site because they are either: crazy, ridiculous, utter bullshit and just absolutely insane. Specifically, the topics and/or discussions on bug chasing and the eroticizing of being poz. I agree with your first comment regarding YOUNGCUMDUMP's dump full of shit statement. It is just that, full of shit.

As for YOUNGCUMDUMP: Dude, take it from me, get that thinking out of your head that you need to be poz. I am 31 and have been poz for a year and half. My life isn't better or worse since being poz but I would say it has gotten "complicated".

I am thankful that I am professionally employed, financially stable that affords me health care and good income. This may not be the case for everyone and at age of 18, it wouldn't be the case for you. Being poz has resulted in some complications in my social life: Dating has gotten a bit harder. Let's face it, not many guys want to date someone poz and at your age, you'll find that even more true b/c not many poz guys in your age bracket. My dating pool is now limited. Luckily I live in NYC where I interact with poz men but one thing I have learned, a lot of poz guys do not want boyfriends/date...they just want to fuck.

Also, disclosure is another complication. Who do you tell? When do you tell?

Don't forget dealing with insurance companies and getting your meds. I am lucky that I had a job and medical insurance that I have no problems getting my meds. At 18, your adult life is just starting and most likely you do not have a stable career or income yet, do you want to have to worry if you'll get a refill on your next meds? Life as it is today is tough, do not do anything to make it harder.

If you are going to BB, fine, that is your choice but be smart and understand what you are getting yourself into. I started BBing at 20 and knew very well what I was doing. Knowing what I know now, I would have made different decision.

I am not ashamed of what I have done or where I am today but at the end of the day, it isn't worth the hassle.

well said.