would you risk your position as top or Bottom gambling?

straycowboy

Would you risk your position as Top or Bottom gamling?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Would you risk your position as Top or Bottom gamling?

• No, my sexual postion is to important to me to risk it.
    • Yes, I would if I thought I could win.
    • I have been usd as the wager before.
    • I have used someone else as the wager before.

Meaning you would perform as the other sexual role if you lost, or just if you lost the bet you'd be used however the winner wanted, like they post your address on the cum dump network with pic, etc?

Well, I actually meant the sexual role would be the bet, but your way sounds like it would be so much more intersting. I wonder how many tops if lost a bet like that would still be tops once you got through with them?

Note to self, never accept this kind of wager with curiouspuppy429.

I am a very good pool player, but play for fun, not into gambling on the game. This is how I get rid of hustlers when playing pool. They suggest a wager, I suggest we up the bet to include their ass against mine. Typically they will walk away, but every once in a while they'll go for it.

There's something about fucking a guy who lost his ass to you, that makes it so much hotter than just any ole bottom,especially if he loses in front of his straight buddys, or girlfriend. Of course , in the past 4 years I haven't been out enough that it would matter.

• 2 weeks later...

I find it curious, but am not surprised by the lack of responses from Strictly tops in this tread so far. I see we have 2 other versatile tops like myself. I would really like to know how some of you guys would respond if asked to put yours up against a guy you want to fuck? Would you reallly walk away? Would you fulfill your end of the bet if you lost?

Fortunately for me, I have never lost with this kind of bet. It just makes me, work harder to win. Same with strip poker, strip pool, or strip jenga. I look better in clothing :)