Sex with Clergy

Topper

A question for all you hot fucks out there. Have you ever had sex with a member of the clergy like a priest? If so tell us about your experience. Years ago I unknowingly had sex with an Episcopal priest. I did not find this out till the morning after when he was getting dressed and his wallet slipped out of his pants. I picked up and sure enough on his drivers license Rev so and so. He was an excellent fuck too. Just a little secret I thought Id share.

• Piggy 1

Yup. I had sex with an Episcopalian priest. He was a genuinely nice guy. I knew he was a priest because we went back to his house to play and from the furnishings of the house, I knew he was a member of the clergy, albeit not Roman. The sex was okay, but the conversation was far more interesting. Don't know what happened to him.

Yes, I've had sexual experiences with several "men of the cloth"... one is a priest in the Anglican Church (CofE/ Episcopal Church), another was ordained but don't recall what denomination. A friend (and theologian who may will be ordained in the near future) and I had sex once... do I get to count him too?

On a side note, my 4th boyfriend/ lover was the son of a Anglican priest/ bishop, and the 3rd bf was the son of a former Roman Catholic priest.

Guest JizzDumpWI

My ex was a former catholic priest. And still in contact with many of his priest buds. Man, what an eye opening (and ass opening) experience that was meeting all those guys. Of the 100 or so I met, had sex with all but 2. They initiated.

I used to chat with a baptist minister on line a lot. Anyway he had a preacher friend he knew that lived in my area. He hooked us up on line and we met at a local bath house. He was about 20 something years older than me and good looking. Was a very hot time. He pounded me hard too. Knowing he was a preacher and having chatted about religion on line before we met had made the whole session even hotter. I felt like a true slut leaving the bath house with his holy load in my ass. Of course I shared the session with my original friend on line who put us together, and he jerked off to it and the spoke to his preacher friend and jerked off again haha.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yup. I had sex with an Episcopalian priest. He was a genuinely nice guy. I knew he was a priest because we went back to his house to play and from the furnishings of the house, I knew he was a member of the clergy, albeit not Roman. The sex was okay, but the conversation was far more interesting. Don't know what happened to him.

My experience is almost exactly the same!

Fucking hypocrites. Don't get me wrong, I'd go to that orgy, but fucking hypocrites nonetheless.

Why you say that Nasty? I know a few priests who are out and are very supportive of gays in their homilies and in the Church. Probably trying to change things from the inside!

• Like 2