Sex with Clergy

Topper

1 minute ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Only once that I know about.  A Catholic Priest as part of a group.  I didn't realize it at the time.  Saw him a few months later in "uniform".  

LOL - the same thing happened to me. I was brought up in a large-ish town that had one guy pub. I was 17 and hung around outside one evening when this guy in tight jeans and t-shirt left the pub and caught my eye. I started following him down the road when he stopped turned round and struck up a conversation with me.

Short version, I went back to his place and gave head for the first time swallowing his load. Whilst I was on my knees I noticed that he had a very large crucifix on his wall which I thought was a bit odd but didn't think any more about it.

A week later I was shopping in town when turning into another aisle in the store I spot this guy in his black robes with a dog collar on and I tell you I turned tail and got out of there fast! So funny now when I look back on it.

• Like 2

On 1/17/2020 at 10:26 AM, Descartes70817 said:

It was only later that I saw his face on television news. Turns out he was the senior preacher at what was then the biggest Southern Baptist Church in the city. Out of discretion I never did tell him I knew who he was, and I never will tell anyone who he was, although since then he got himself in trouble partying with a rent boy paid for out of church funds.

Sounds like a familiar, recent scandal. Was this rent boy described as a pool boy in Miami perchance? LOL

• Upvote 1

Guest Descartes70817
42 minutes ago, bbinbpark said:

Sounds like a familiar, recent scandal. Was this rent boy described as a pool boy in Miami perchance? LOL

No. This guy is based in Louisiana.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2013 at 8:30 PM, Topper said:

A question for all you hot fucks out there. Have you ever had sex with a member of the clergy like a priest? If so tell us about your experience. Years ago I unknowingly had sex with an Episcopal priest. I did not find this out till the morning after when he was getting dressed and his wallet slipped out of his pants. I picked up and sure enough on his drivers license Rev so and so. He was an excellent fuck too. Just a little secret I thought Id share.

Yes I currently have 2 regular lovers who are clergy. Both openly gay, both sexy tops, and both bb loving.  

• Like 2

Years ago I booked a gay Blue Boat cruise vacation in Turkey organized by a Dutch gay travel group. This is a small(er) ship and takes about 20 guests. You sail the Turkish coast en make a few day excursions to interesting places to see in Turkey. Cabins were small and accommodated two. There was a captain and a "cabin boy" (to cook and clean). It was not meant to be "sex cruise" but put 20 gay men on a boat and.....things will happen.

Anyway, I was paired to a cabin with this guy who was about 20 years older than me who turned out to be a priest. Horny bugger who lusted after the younger guys on the ship. Younger than me at least (I was around 40 at the time, too old for him). Ran into him a couple of times when I went to fetch something from the cabin and caught him banging one of the boys. He wasn't a looker but his cock was! Big and thick and a set of big balls. When he couldn't find someone younger to fuck, which was most of the time, he was more than happy to let me blow him. Sucked a few loads out of this guy.

But he snored like crazy so I often got up at night and went to sleep on the deck like a few other guys did. Now that turned interesting a few times 😉 Gave "rock your boat" a whole new meaning.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

Definitely one of the top items in my bucket list. Would love to meet a priest and do all sorts of things most of you have enjoyed with one. Anyone knows of a priest in his 20s-50s needing to train an altar boy or simply someone to have his way with? (Or anyone here is/was a priest?) 

Not me but in the 80s I had two friends who were in an educational program with me. One was black and one was white not that it matters. Anyway, we traveled to Europe were they went to this farm and met up with these two priests who were very attractive and in their 30s . The two summer friends of mine. Turn a hosting experience into a weekend of debauchery. I was so shocked that they both ended up in bed with both priests and it’s was flip fucking raw which was a big deal at the time. I  watched because I was stupid and young and was in love with some pretty boy from Ohio. Anyway the priest fucked the hell out those two boys. One priest had a really nice ass and the other had a huge cock and he pulled that dick out of one ass and put it in another. I still get excited picturing him fucking the black boy with that big white dick and me asking him did it hurt. These guys were nasty boys but I later felt something for the boys who were fucked up the ass by those priests and maybe they didn’t like it as much as my sexually advanced friends who were 20 years old and sucking dick, eating ass, and get plowed with no reservations.  They are pigs. I remember  the one with the big dick asking me if I wanted to go for a walk. I declined because I wasn’t that adventurous yet. Now, I would power bottom that big fat cum stick. 

Edited by SweetPiss

On 1/30/2020 at 3:43 AM, NLbear said:

Years ago I booked a gay Blue Boat cruise vacation in Turkey organized by a Dutch gay travel group. This is a small(er) ship and takes about 20 guests. You sail the Turkish coast en make a few day excursions to interesting places to see in Turkey. Cabins were small and accommodated two. There was a captain and a "cabin boy" (to cook and clean). It was not meant to be "sex cruise" but put 20 gay men on a boat and.....things will happen.

Anyway, I was paired to a cabin with this guy who was about 20 years older than me who turned out to be a priest. Horny bugger who lusted after the younger guys on the ship. Younger than me at least (I was around 40 at the time, too old for him). Ran into him a couple of times when I went to fetch something from the cabin and caught him banging one of the boys. He wasn't a looker but his cock was! Big and thick and a set of big balls. When he couldn't find someone younger to fuck, which was most of the time, he was more than happy to let me blow him. Sucked a few loads out of this guy.

But he snored like crazy so I often got up at night and went to sleep on the deck like a few other guys did. Now that turned interesting a few times 😉 Gave "rock your boat" a whole new meaning.

I  wonder if the  sailor was Seamen Staines and Roger the cabin boy..😁

I remember a close friend ringing me  a while back, arranging a fix up with a visiting friend. Turns out friend was called Michael and was a relief RC priest covering a church where the priest had passed away.

This priest was a looker, dark haired, brown eyes and he had such a thick long dick which he used on me daily. He used to fuck me in the vestry whilst robing up and preaching to all, i would sit there watching him with his spunk in my arse. I liked him, he was so kind and horny. I spent a month with him, before he went back to Rome. Everything was bareback and he used to spoon me and say prayers.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I have had two encounters with men of the cloth. I'll come to the first in a moment, but the second was a novice monk. I was in my mid-twenties and initially met him before he entered the monastary and subsequently met him again a year or two later on a 'break' from the monastic life just before taking his full vows. On both occasions we had a lot of fun. He was such a cutie, and I think fondly of him whenever I look back - in other circumstances I would have gladly been up for more with him. Last time I saw him, he had left the monastary and was moving towards the buddhist faith. 

The first encounter with a man with a cloth was closer to home; the parish vicar (would probably have been in his late 40s early 50s) tried his best to seduce me and get into my pants - i guess today they would call it grooming. I was mid-teens when he first started his attempts - I remember clearly after a harvest festival service he asked me to go with him to the church hall to get some water for cleaning up inside the church. Miraculosly the lights in the hall failed to work and, whilst in the kitchen at the back of the hall, he started to try to 'tickle' me. I thought it very odd adn backed into a corner. Looking back on it, i suspect he was trying to get to a position to be able to grope me. I can't remember if he was disturbed but he stopped after a while and we went back over to the church. He continued to try to find times to start the 'tickling' again, but eventually left the church to move to a different parish. 

While you might think that would have been the end of it, the new parish was still in the same city. By that point, he knew I was able to play the piano and just passable at the organ, and every chance he could get he would ask me to cover for his regular organist's absence. My parents knew I loved playing - and ultimately I studied music later at uni - so I couldn't turn the offers down, and I could very well tell them it was because I thought the vicar was trying to get in my pants. I was, by this point, cautious of his attempts and made sure I didn't get within 'tickling' distance but that didn't always deter him and he often found excuses to turn up at the house when he suspected my parents might be out.

It then came to the point that I was about to move to England to university and, of course, that meant I would be no longer available to cover his organist's absence. That was his chance/excuse to try to 'up the ante'. After a wedding I played for, he came to the organ pit and insisted that I should let him take me out to dinner to say thankyou for playing. He was not taking no for an answer and I couldn't get out of it. That night I made sure I put on a suit of 'under armour' - basically three to four vests all tucked into underpants. Just as well as i did; after the meal, he said that we should go for a walk to let the food digest. He drove me to one of the city parks where he found the most secluded part of the car park. He proceeded to try to get into my shirt, and pants, and groped me. He did, though have a conscience as, seeing how petrified I must have looked, he finally gave up and drove me home. 

The irony of it all, is that from the point that he first started trying to groom me, and for years after I went to university, I fantasized about him and what 'might have happened' almost nightly. The number of loads I blew thinking about him would have flooded a swimming pool. Don't get me wrong, by the time he started his 'tickling' I knew I was gay, but growing up in a religiously divided country where the only thing both factions agreed on was their hate of gay people, I was petrified of coming out. If things had been different, and perhaps if I had been a bit more experienced (or at least less scared) he might have got what he obviously wanted.

3 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I always wondered why it was called “seminary”...

I so want to find the right turn of biblical phrase...maybe something like "filling them with the heavenly..."  but alas, it wouldn't be true, for I didn't.  In those days I was rubbered up if they wanted to be filled.

3 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I always wondered why it was called “seminary”...

Or the real one:  Seminary--late Middle English (denoting a seed plot): from Latin seminarium ‘seed plot’, neuter of seminarius ‘of seed’, from semen ‘seed.’  Seminarium can be interpreted as, "breeding ground." Like a greenhouse that provides ideal conditions for seeds to grow into hearty plants, a seminary was first a place for young men to become priests.

Love those Latin roots...

• Haha 1