I find the more I try and fit the perfect stats to a real life person the less fun I have. I hate seeing ads on CL looking for such narrow ranges in age (i.e. 21-23) cock size 8 + or don't bother, must be this specific race not into this other one, must reply with face pic, must give telephone now or no reply, must not send more than one more email. These posters are useless and I'm starting to think not serious. So I don't advertise for my ideal anymore.

But between us my ideal changes from day to day. Could be a hung black man middle aged who takes control of my body and the punishment for disobedience is severe. Could be a 50 something white bdsm master into punishing and stretching my slave ass and fucking my mouth. Could be a white old homeless man with a creepy beard who misleads me on CL and shows up at my hotel door, rushes in before I can keep him out and is strong enough to overpower me, fuck me hard, and keep abusing me the rest of the two day stay. Could be a 19 yo college student with eleven inches - true this guy is real!

When I am in heat, Tops are superior to bottoms and everyone else in the world because I was meant to be fucked, regularly. Often. At that moment, I have no use for another bottom. The two men I have had live-in LTR type relationships with were both total tops. Someone else mentioned that fucking Versatile men lacks that power struggle of top over bottom and I agree that it is a totally different experience flip fucking with another bottom, which is what a versatile guy probably is. It is hot in a purely recreational way, but the energy between a total top and a submissive bottom is primal. When I say submissive, I do not mean feminine.

When I bottom, I want the top to lead. Do not pull out. Be willing to assert yourself, I can take it. Kiss. I like taking your spit. Last more than a minute. Cum more than once and let me suck you clean. LEAVE my dick alone. When I get fucked I don't play with it and neither should you. It's all about your cock not mine. If we are going to flip, then it's ok. Otherwise hands off! You can do more than just ram your cock into my hole. I love to be rimmed. Use your fingers--maybe your fist. Play with my hole. That's what it's there for. Finally tell me what a slut I am. Verbal is added heat.

But reading responses from most of the bottoms in this and other threads, that would appear to be how most bottoms want to be treated. I understand though. I like those I date to be equal, and try to treat them that way. Now a fuckbud, I'll go with what turns them on, and makes them want my cock more. A random bottom, like at a bathhouse, I am more likely to not care.

I think bottoms with healthy self esteem would reject a top who thinks he's superior just for being a top, or a top who shows no consideration for the bottom's comfort or pleasure.

"When a top isn't on top of me. Or when a top asks me if I'm ok."

"I hate that tops feel like they are superior to bottoms"

"My main one is when they try doing stuff with my dick."

"Kiss. I like taking your spit."

Good lord, no wonder there are so few tops--there's no winning. I think they all just gave up trying to please you lot. :-)

"When a top isn't on top of me. Or when a top asks me if I'm ok."

"I hate that tops feel like they are superior to bottoms"

"My main one is when they try doing stuff with my dick."

"Kiss. I like taking your spit."

Good lord, no wonder there are so few tops--there's no winning. I think they all just gave up trying to please you lot. :-)

Different bottoms have different needs, just like different tops are different. This can't be a surprise.