Where is the best place to meet others?

mascbottom

I have wasted my time with so many sites. I even joined BBRTS since moving to N.Y from Fla. My area, Schenectady has 2 pages of guys who are never on and are well...pretentious as I found out. I've met hottis on CL, mostly str8 but I wanted to find a site kind of like this that might list people in my area. Any suggestions? Adam4Adam isn't my thing either.:* THANK YOU for your time

Guest slobbvers

I have a similar problem with bbrt in my area. Have yet to hook up through bbrt. Hooked up several times through CL and a4a.

I seriously think it depends on the area. When I first got on BBRT I had lots of hits and interest. But I was way too nervous at the time and probably raised red flags for people as a newbie. Even though I'm a free for all barebacker now I still don't always get laid on bbrt. If your willing to travel it's easier but I'm not always willing.

But when I was in Ft. Lauderdale. Fuck I had some fun and met a few guys from growlr, bbrt, and manhunt. But I was fresh meat and a traveller. Traveller cock/ass is highly desirable.

It's sleazy and slutty as hell but I still think I have more fun going to a bath house, book store, or sex club. Bending over and taking cock and loads or fucking willing cum hole bottoms. But if you just want to have a general idea of the guys in your area then location based apps like manhunt webversion, growlr, and maybe even grindr are best. Although guys are less legit on grindr.

I thought at first. That you actually meant meeting people to actually learn more about them, socialize, and play.

Bbrt or a4a for online. Bathhouse or sex club. I never go to bars. The bathhouse is my favorite place for sex. You need to check the attitude at the door and just have fun. Love midtown in LA.

• 5 months later...
Guest Inthewind
River Street Club is about the best in the area, it's hit or miss and just like any other place, you have great guys and then shitheads. Years ago I was invited by a friend and after I relaxed and mellowed out I had a great time. I thought the dark room was the best and lost track of time. Guess it really depends on the individual, like what's already been said is check the attitude outside and go in with an open mind, amongst other openness :2thumbs: