Piss slits

Sqwert

Guest ScouterDC

What is awesome is when you use a sound ( Found on Amazon, believe it or not!) to insert in a guy's piss slit which allows you to actually widen the opening so your can spit/drool into the piss canal or even cum/piss down it while nworking on another nguy's cock.

Even better when you can combine piss slit work with using a set of those new magnetic, chrome ball weights!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes. I love to tongue a guys piss slit. Once in awhile I find a guy with a huge mushroom cockhead with a large piss slit. Then I can really go to town on it with my tongue. My favorite is to suck on an uncut dick with ample foreskin. Suck the foreskin into my mouth, then slide my tongue up inside it. With the foreskin wrapped around my tongue, then I flick my tongue into and across the guys piss slit. When the precum starts flowing, I'm in heaven. 

Edited by travelingbi
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

Love to wrap my lips around a beautiful silky knob and lick the delicious precum from his piss slit. Precum the elixir of the Gods. I like it better than cum and wish a guy made more of it for me to lick, suck up and enjoy.

• 9 months later...

It's amazing when you have a big mushroom head that really fills up your mouth and you can feel the texture of that silky fat head and the slit on top with your tongue. Knowing that that head is so sensitive and gives him so much pleasure, and playing with that hole, knowing what is going to come out of it, is such a turn on.It's amazing when you have a big mushroom head that really fills up your mouth and you can feel the texture of that silky fat head and the slit on top with your tongue. Knowing that that head is so sensitive and gives him so much pleasure, and playing with that hole, knowing what is going to come out of it, is such a turn on.

• 1 year later...