What celebrity (actor/musician/athlete) would you LOVE TO have sex with?

Latin_Twink

• 11 months later...

Not because they are celebrities, but simply because they're ridiculously hot: Matt Bellamy (frontman of Muse), Justin Bieber (Yes, I like them young, but iirc he's legal now), and the guy who played Eric on That 70's Show (as he looked then, he's changed for the worse over the years).

Nobody has even mentioned Adam Levine? That kinda makes me wonder about the rest of you guys, lol!

Drrroooooollllll....

I've had the sincere pleasure of having a regular who looks quite like Adam + 5-10 years without the tattoos, he's always amazingly fun! (and I just melt every time I look into his eyes)

Also gave a try to a guy who had the last name Levine. It was ok, he had a nice cock, the rest of him wasn't so great but I imagined he was a brother of Adam or something. Then he turned psycho and I had to get the police involved.

But I still get a boner every time 94.1 runs their TV ad with a still-shot of Adam...

I kinda have a thing for Charlie Hunnam (SOA Charlie Hunnam more than QAF Charlie Hunnam *LOL). Other than that I like tall muscular guys. With pocket gays I always fear that I might break them. My ideal bareback foursome would probably be with (US NFL player) Rob Gronkowski (PIC), (German discus thrower) Robert Harting (PIC) and (French judoka) Teddy Riner (PIC).

• Like 1

I kinda have a thing for Charlie Hunnam (SOA Charlie Hunnam more than QAF Charlie Hunnam *LOL). Other than that I like tall muscular guys. With pocket gays I always fear that I might break them. My ideal bareback foursome would probably be with (US NFL player) Rob Gronkowski (PIC), (German discus thrower) Robert Harting (PIC) and (French judoka) Teddy Riner (PIC).

OMFG, Teddy Riner is absolutely gorgeous! Very good choice.