• 4 weeks later...

I have a regular daddy who loves to throat fuck me as my head hangs over the edge of the bed. He gets off knowing I'm going nowhere fast and he can fuck my throat, he loves sloppy blowjobs anyway but seeing me gag, those tears that well up and then drool dripping from my mouth as he fucks it. Once he's cum I'm allowed to suck on his balls as a reward.

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

I absolutely love being forced to gag on a cock.  Hang my head over the side of the bed and make me take it all the down until I am drooling and have my face covered. Love rough tops who have me on me knees, take my head and force it all the way down and keeps me like that when he blows his load down my throat.

I love being throat fucked.

A Friend always does it to me but he uses a numbing spray in my mouth/throat prior to me taking it.

Another friend of mine Loves it & I saw a guy throat fuck him with an Open Mouth Ratchet Gag & it was HOT.

The guys Cock just slid down his throat and I want to try that.

love it when my head is hangin upside down over the edge of the bed and i'm gettin throat-fucked!  buddy had me like that - and he was hammering away in my throat and i was kind of in a haze/zoned out on his dick .. next thing i knew he was tappin me on the head, his bone was slidin out, stringing with my spit and he says - tap on my ass if i'm going too ruff .. i told him "no, not too ruff - keep going!" .. and he did!   :>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love getting throat fucked, my fav is having a guy sitting back and me between his legs worshiping his cock and him just grabbing my head and ramming his cock down my throat and holding me there til I can't take it anymore then pulling off and rubbing his slimy spitty cock on my face before he shoves it back down my throat and humps my head

I've sucked off 16 different guys in the last 48 hours. Quite a few of them gagged me on their dick. I love it. Love knowing I've got a huge meaty dick shoved to the back of my throat.

Alongside being fucked a lot recently, I've also tried to suck off loads of guys. I've been finding saunas are decent for that. Loads of guys are either a blowjob and go or want it raw. Perfect.

Edited by ridemehard
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...