New to receiving piss

I've given watersports several times in the past. I used to connect with a piggy bottom who liked to drink from the tap then get me hard so I could fuck him. Been thinking more and more about being on the receiving end - not drinking it at first, but getting it sprayed on me or taking it up my ass. Anyone have any tips for a first-timer?

• Upvote 1

Just relax and enjoy the golden flow. Let him spray you all over your body if possible doing it outside is great you can let it rip. If you don't want to drink it just say so Im sure that will not be a problem.

Beer PISS always seems the best,water,tea always decent.

Sweet PiSS I never get off on hate Gatorade,soda, as a college kid one of my first PISS scenes was with a man who had been drinking gin damn near changed my mind about flagging yellow(almost).

Now chem piss is a whole different story way too many tales too tell.................

• Upvote 1

I had a boyfriend who was into piss and he trained me to swallow his piss by starting me with his beer piss. He worked me up to be able to swallow his morning piss too. He liked to watch me swallow other guys piss ( and get my ass fucked by other guys too). A nice load of chem piss in my ass will keep me going for hours!

• Like 1

Beer piss is the best. Tastes good and goes down easy. Water is good too when you are starting out. Drinking piss is like getting fucked raw, once you start, you just want more. My problem is finding guys who want to piss in/on me. Many will say they are into ws, but it rarely happens. Same with fisting.

Best way to work into it is to drink your own. I like to have long JO sessions, so if I'm in that mood I'll keep drinking water while jerking, and every time I need to piss, do it into an empty water bottle. After two or three rounds you'll find your piss is almost clear. That's when it's time to take a swig or two :) You could do the same thing with another guy and when his goes nearly clear, just drink from the tap!

I like to have those long JO/edging sessions too, where i'll drink a lot and hop into the shower each time I gotta piss, then drench myself or spray in my mouth ;) So hot! I'll usually end up using that piss as a lubricant too for fingering or playing with my hole.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I got into piss by accident....woke up next to a guy I tricked with and figured I'd wake him with a bj....his bladder opened before his eyes and I was hooked. He freaked out at first, but when he tried to pull out, I sealed my mouth around his cock until I'd taken every drop. Since then, I've always flagged yellow and prefer strong piss.

• Like 1

:)Have only done my own, so far, but find the more yellow the stronger the flavor, usually for the worse. Find mine gets clearer with coffee or water and tastes better. Just my preference and have pissed all over myself in shower before also. So far have not been able to find another guy to play with like this but would sure love to find someone else to piss on or in me.