New to receiving piss

Totally agree with the recommendations for beer piss: beer is not only a natural diuretic, but it also relaxes inhibitions in the the initial stages of getting drunk.

There's a myth going around that piss is sterile (recently repeated to me by a pharmacist!): wrong! It's only sterile to you: in the UK most tests for in your dick STIs are done from a piss sample. Also the darker your piss, the more likely that your liver is working overtime - something which, if it persists, is worth checking out (together with pale coloured shit is indicative of hepatitis - have a look before you flush!).

Another consideration is the amount of salt in your diet: I had an ex who had a little food with his salt. He was capable of making me throw up he was pissing so much salt. (And it's bad for your kidneys and blood pressure...)

• 1 year later...

Hey first-timer (probably addressing other guys than the one that started this topic, since that is a while ago...)

My advise is: do not expect it to TASTE good (if it does taste good, enjoy it.... if not, there is a lot more to enjoy), but do build up a strong desire for the sensation of receiving piss. That sensation ranges from the feeling of piss spattering in or on you, the warmth, the smell, the fact that it is coming out of a dick, and ofcourse: how naughty it makes you feel to go against the lessons your parents have tried to teach you since you were young...

Rediscovering how nice it feels to piss in your pants can also help ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Like many others have said, I recommend starting out with beer piss.  It goes down nice and smooth.

Water piss is good too, but beer piss just has something extra to it.

Diet can influence the taste.  DO NOT start out with a guy who has eaten asparagus.............it will definitely alter the taste.............a taste some of us enjoy.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I completely forgot that I started this topic, but thank you all for the insights!  I in fact started with water piss about a year ago; the top was experienced and drank a ton of water before he came to my place.  Got his stream running clear before he even left the house.  I was on my knees in the tub and he pissed on my chest and my cock, then I maneuvered myself to get my face under his stream.  It felt so warm that I stuck my tongue out just as his bladder ran empty.  It was delicious!  I sucked his cock until he needed to piss again, he left it in my mouth and let it fly.  I drank every drop.  :)

Still need to try a piss enema.  Any takers in Connecticut to help me out?  :)