Toys better than real thing?

cchoiboi

New addition here and i just was wondering what bottoms thoughts were here. You can raw all you want, go as long as you want and in total control. Only thing is that its a major workout playing with toys alone. My experience is that the tops just dont last long enough in real life and leave me wanting more.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a few major problems with toys.

First, they feel really different. Harder and less yielding than a cock kind of. And their temperature is often off. Just sort of wrong. Yeah, that's subjective...so sue me.

Second, when someone is using them on you, they get very little tactile feedback about what's going on with your ass. If my cock is in you, or my finger or hand, and you suddenly clamp down hard, I know I've done something wrong. If I'm using a dildo on you, the cues from you are much easier to miss...you have to pay closer attention. Actually, my very first experience with dildoes was a very bad one for just this reason: the guy using them on me kept trying to shove it into me, despite my clamping down, my pulling away, my telling him to stop, and my obvious distress. He ended up getting booted away from me pretty hard. And I didn't allow anything other than cock or fingers into my ass for many years after (my interest in fisting came later).

Third, there might be some concern that dildoes sort of warp your expectations about how long and thick the things that fuck you should be. They can make nearly every real cock seem small by comparison. But on the other hand, I'm the guy who really loves a hand in my ass, so who am I to talk.

I still don't use toys much for pleasure. But I do have a few for practical purposes. A dildo can be very helpful when cleaning your ass out...you can use them to stimulate the second sphincter inside you and relase the water above it. Butt plugs can be used to help keep fluids like cum inside the ass instead of leaking out. And the very wonderful man who first helped me experience getting fisted used toys extensively to help me open up my ass and get ready for his hand.

But to answer the question, no. Nothing is better than raw cock in your ass. Period, end of discussion.

Guest slobbvers

Last time I had a dildo used on me I was into it for about five minutes. Then I had this feeling of ridiculousness and had him stop.

I've never been into toys. Just don't find it sexually appealing. I need a real cock with a man attached to it. I just don't get it.

Agreed. I also don't get bottoms who don't like condoms but are willing to shove dildos up their asses. Plastic is plastic and it doesn't belong in asses.

I have used a dildo to loosen up a tight bottom so I could pull out the dildo and slide my cock in before his hole closed up.

Also have a dildo with a suction cup attached to my shower wall so I can back into it and fuck myself in the shower.

I've got a few major problems with toys.

First, they feel really different. Harder and less yielding than a cock kind of. And their temperature is often off. Just sort of wrong. Yeah, that's subjective...so sue me.

Second, when someone is using them on you, they get very little tactile feedback about what's going on with your ass. If my cock is in you, or my finger or hand, and you suddenly clamp down hard, I know I've done something wrong. If I'm using a dildo on you, the cues from you are much easier to miss...you have to pay closer attention. Actually, my very first experience with dildoes was a very bad one for just this reason: the guy using them on me kept trying to shove it into me, despite my clamping down, my pulling away, my telling him to stop, and my obvious distress. He ended up getting booted away from me pretty hard. And I didn't allow anything other than cock or fingers into my ass for many years after (my interest in fisting came later).

Third, there might be some concern that dildoes sort of warp your expectations about how long and thick the things that fuck you should be. They can make nearly every real cock seem small by comparison. But on the other hand, I'm the guy who really loves a hand in my ass, so who am I to talk.

I still don't use toys much for pleasure. But I do have a few for practical purposes. A dildo can be very helpful when cleaning your ass out...you can use them to stimulate the second sphincter inside you and relase the water above it. Butt plugs can be used to help keep fluids like cum inside the ass instead of leaking out. And the very wonderful man who first helped me experience getting fisted used toys extensively to help me open up my ass and get ready for his hand.

But to answer the question, no. Nothing is better than raw cock in your ass. Period, end of discussion.

I'm with MascMountainMan on all points, except the fisting, that's not my thing. Everything else though is so very true. I'm with the majority as well, the real thing all the way, toy's can have their place as he said but for a hot sweaty fuck, give me a nice 7 to 8 inch semi thick cock and I am in pig heaven.

I used to use toys to help get my hole used to opening up. Once my hole was trained I no longer needed them. It's been years since I have used any. I want a real cock or fist in my hole.

Well I like toys more then real cocks right now because every guy I try to hook up with is a complete ass and bails on me. I dont do anything to make them n ass so instead of getting turned down 24-7 I just use my toys and what ever else I can fit in my well used hole.