Bred a neg jock

Mindtrip

Had a neg boy over, he has been hitting me up on BBRT for a while, and to be honest, i figured he wasnt for real, but he came over, and damn!! Total sexy jock boy with a bubbled round ass, he got in my room, we undressed and i ate him out.

"Oh daddy, that feels so good. Oh daddy, thanks for eating my boypussy, oh daddy I need your dick"

I lubed up, and fucked him doggy style, before putting him his back.

"Dad, please dont tell Mom, she wont understand, but I need your pos dick and cum in my pussy daddy,

I need you to infect me, do you want to poz me daddy"

I nodded as i fucked his tight hole, then I put him across the table, and fucked his round ass until he came.

Then he jerked off all over his defined torso.

What happened? You used to be so against fucking neg guys. Just wondering what changed. There are a lot of us neg guys who would love to take your load.

It was me trying to "do the right thing" and fighting my desire to poz up neg holes.