Rimming: giving and receiving

mike258

Sometimes I have reservations about getting fucked by a Top with an extra huge or very thick cock. But if he eats me out and shoves his tongue up and around my hole, all my inhibitions melt away very quickly. A good rimming loosens me up, and makes me beg for him to shove his meaty cock into me.

Most of the Tops who fuck me also seem to enjoy rimming--I think it gives them more of a boner knowing that their prize--my tight pink pucker--will be drilled and filled by them shortly.

As for me rimming Tops, I enjoy doing it, but I never make the first move. I'll do it if he asks me to eat him out, or if while tonguing his balls, he nudges me towards his hole.

I love being rimmed. Of course it has to be clean. Naturally it would as I expect to get fucked. Tops seem to like it as it gets them even harder. I will also rim a clean hole to get the top hard. Once I had a guy rim me then fuck me. Then he rimmed me again and fucked me again.

Mike258 sounds like a great time. Multi dimensional sex play is, well, delicious... Some women are as up for that as men are so I caution painting all women with the same brush...

I wish I could find a woman who was into verbal rough sex, rimming, and anal, but it seems like most of the ones I come across aren't. The guy I fool around with now is uncomplicated, horny all the time, and down to try new shit. Last night we accidentally tore down the blinds in my bedroom and pulled the sheets from the mattress. Just a raw, uninhibited fuck. I wish I could have that with a woman, but I don't know that I could.

I agree. LOVE to eat a hole, fucked or fisted. iI can't say, 'No'. The scent and taste.....I can cum without touching my cock when I'm under my rim seat and a fresh hole waiting to feed me. I don't mind scat at times, got to be in the right mood. OINK

I love having my ass rimmed and licked before and after a pounding. One of my favourite positions is kneeling on the sofa, ass in the air with my head and arms resting on the back, I could lay there for hours having my hole licked an played with.

• 5 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

Although I love getting rimmed, I have a hard time giving it, I have only rimmed 2 guys so far.  I kind of put it in the same category, for me, as eating pussy, when I used to do that; I had to know my partner, and they had to be pretty clean and hot.

I’m vers and LOVE both rimming and being rimmed.  I’m always up for jamming my tongue into a hot, hairy, sweaty ass and slurping away at it for days on end; at the same time I’m only too happy to grab my own cheeks and spread ‘em as far apart as I can while another pig chows down on my hole then lets me taste myself on his face and beard and tongue.

• 2 months later...
Guest TheHoleStory

Rimming is a very intimate act and perhaps not for everyone but I luv receiving it, and don't mind doing it on a hot hole.

I have never rimmed a guy but have done lots of women`s ass. I`m sure as long as the guys ass was fairly clean and did not smell I would love rimming it . Also would love to have my ass rimmed getting it ready for the tops cock!!! Getting the bare cock in my ass is the main goal here!!

41 minutes ago, sleazyskank said:

One of my favorite activities, both giving and receiving. gets my hole so horny and ready for cock. also luv my hole deeply eaten after each load.

Makes me wish you were closer, but I do get out there once in awhile ?