What is your favorite position as the bottom?

Bottom Jim

It’s whatever they like. My Mexican regular we started off the first time with me as close to a girl as possible because  I figured he was mostly straight. That soon morphed into just laying flat (there’s an old saying Third Time’s A Charm !).

Guest Binudenative

- I love being completely naked and I bottom and I am still a bit tight in my anal ring.  If my tops have smaller cocks, I love to be fucked doggy style or ass up. Smaller cocks penetrate me with less discomfort. For tops with large dicks, I prefer to be penetrated and fucked missionary style. It hurts too much when a large cock tries to fuck me when I am doggy... 😉 

Guest ATLSexyGuy

If its one-on-one, as a bb bottom, i want to be on my back with a little something behind my ears--my ankles.  If a group, and i am fortunate enough to be the bbottom, I like to be bent over a table, bench, railing, dumpster, other sexy as fuck dude...

2 favourites for different reasons. 1st is laying blindfolded in the bathhouse public sling with nothing on but a jockstrap and anonymous strangers taking turns fucking me bareback and dumping load after load into my ass. i like how all the guys fucking me and watching me get fucked can see who i am but they are totally anonymous to me. 2nd is a fuckbench.that way i can suck a bunch of cocks while guys take turns using my mouth and ass at the same time.my favourite thing to do when i get fucked is to suck cock. plus it gets guys hard to fuck me next.its usually in a dark room so im just some anonymous cumdump with a hot body to use.  

• Like 1

Guest dale3

I either.  like being on my back with my legs raised in the air and spread open. Think this is the most intimate so we can kiss. I love deeply kissing while he is cumming inside me. Also he can easily choke me in this position.   If he has a larger cock then I like to sit on top so I can work it inside also think this allows for the deepest penetration if I lower myself all the way down so I'm sitting down on him

Hands and knees, preferably with my head in a dirty toilet, arms back holding my cheeks wide open, flashing my trampstamp and guiche ring, giving the stranger maximum access to my pouting faggot cunt 

49367346-4742-4948-A73B-34F52FA42B7D.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Any position that involves cock in my ass is great. That being said, my fave would be on my back with legs up cuz I really enjoy watching the top use my cunt and seeing his face as he pumps his seed into me. 

image.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Doggystyle with my arms held and pulled backwards so my top can get deep as possible!  Also love being on my back with legs over my top's shoulders or held up in the air.

Lately my favorite has been flat on my back with my legs wrapped around his waist and pulling him close to me usually with some deep kissing. There’s something so hot about getting fucked in missionary like that. It’s my favorite position for when my top cums for sure. But I’m happy to get fucked in any position so I’m easy. 

• 4 weeks later...

my favorite is on my stomach as he lays on top of me and fucks me till he cums but all positions are good but I have had one position once that I loved it very much a trucker picked me up by my legs as he was standing up and I was haning upside down with my head to the floor as he fucked me with legs up in the air, it was great his cock was just hitting inside my spot and I cum as he was fucking me. it was wonderful and hope to get fucked that way again.