Bugged Unsuspectingly By My Dominant (True Recount)

Hey all, I want to share a recent story with you about how I just contracted a bug through commited sex with my Dominant.

Before you all pull out your cocks and start busting your special juice everywhere, a little background is in order. I am a 30 year old submissive cub boy who enjoys submitting to my Dominant who collared me. I'll change his name for this story and call him Dave. Dave and I met up off of a chat site where submissive boys and Dominant men can get together and fuck or suck and do what comes natural. Dave is 6' 1" and about 190 lbs with dark hair and eyes and a 7 inch thick cuntwrecker. He is strong and muscular and very good looking, sort of like a young, handsome Robert Deniro. He is very cocky and aggressive and fits the Alpha mold quite well. I am 5'10", 200 lbs, boyish and masculine and more of a cub build, big thick bubble ass and the boy next door personality with a nasty raunchy side thrown in the mix. Dave has been partnered for about 15 years with the love of his life, but who is not submissive and so of course naturally, he came looking on the side for some prime boytwat to dominate and own. Now, their profile says that they play together and separately, but something told me that they didn't fuck much anymore, but I intended to get fucked and dominated by Dave and stick the dick to his old retired love flame as well. Hey, can you blame a faggot pig?

We fucked the first time we met. Dave took me to a seedy and cheap motel and forced me to my knees, made me suck his big cock until I choked and almost puked. Threw he me in the shower, pissed down my throat and made me drink it all. In the back of my mind I was thinking this guy and I would go far together in bed. He then placed me on the bed and ordered me to straddle him. Once I was in position, he pushed gobs of lube into my wide open fagpussy and then told me to guide it in, that he wanted to work my hole from underneath. My shitter stretched to accomodate him as I grimaced in pleasure and pain, as I felt the ring of muscle give way. Placing his hand around my throat, he started to force fuck me from underneath, making me moan like the slutty faggot that I am. I busted shortly afterwards, not able to hold my load, seeing his wedding ring as he pistoned in and out of my ass. His raw cock felt great, well worth the risks - in fact, he felt absolutely amazing. He blew his babies deep in my stretched dickditch and pushed me away. I was a puppy dog ready to follow him home.

He took me back to his place and I met his partner, Scott. Now Scott was a very handsome older guy in his early 50's with a HUGE 10 inch monster dong. I could see it through his shorts as he welcomed me in. Even better, they are married with a youngster...perfect gay family, NOT. I could tell Scott was a slut pig like me because he couldn't wait to pull me upstairs and once in the playroom, he ripped off his clothing, flipped on his back, and presented his puss to me. I was instantly boned-up. His asshole smelled rich and tangy like he had taken a dump earlier and kinda cleaned-up, but it also looked as if it might have been diseased....mmmm! I dove right in, lapping at that little brown eye and tongue-fucking it deep, getting it lubed for my smaller cock. I shoved in him with no remorse and his pig hole just opened up. Yeah this faggot had taken lots of strange dick - I could tell.

Downstairs, Sir Dave was tending to their kid, as upstairs I fucked his adulterous husband's diseased pigcunt. I forced Scott's legs back and enjoyed listening to him make pig grunts as I pummeled his hole, watching the brown ring expand around my dick which was leaking juices. As far as I knew I am STD/STI free and HIV neg. I plowed him and then spit in his face telling him that he was a cheating slut and that I was gonna knock up his hole and plant my seed in him. He begged for it and I shot a gallon it felt of lil tadpoles in his backdoor, flooding out around my no-shrinking cock. I withdrew with a plop.

I dressed and left him there to lay in his own sperm and let mine soak into his body, and went on to fuck again with Sir Dave. We pretty much had a repeat, he fucked me while I wore a dog collar, he called me his bitch and then he shot his load into me, and then and sucked my load out of my dick. Couple weeks later I found myself with a drippy dick and a runny butthole, so I figured I had contracted Gono and maybe even Chlamydia from his cheating husband who said he felt terrible when I received the call. I had already known that hubby was infected with something but the drive to stick my dick in outweighed the risks. I actually love the feeling of having wet undies from my gono drip and the burning urination and ejaculation. It also made me cum shoot out thin and watery with discharge when normally I dribble thick gobs of sperm.

Sir Dave telephoned me and asked me if I had been sleeping around. Naturally I lied and said that no, I had not, that he and his partner were there only ones I'd fucked recently. He got into it with hubby who didn't deny his own piggy affairs, that he had sucked and taken strange cock and that he must have done a dirty dick. Hahaha. They fought and Sir Dave came down to visit me, He fucked me even though he knew I had gono and chlamydia again like seven times this last weekend. Nice to know he still wants my bugged cunt. He has now gotten treatment but I still have not. Hmmmm, endless possibilities. You play bare, you pay sometimes, that's life!

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 2

"I actually love the feeling of having wet undies from my gono drip and the burning urination and ejaculation."

I've only had gono once, Bbsubcum, but like you, enjoyed the sensation of wet underwear and the burning sensation that accompanied urination and ejaculation. A tiny portion of me was reluctant to get treated by my physician - but I did. [sigh]

• 11 months later...