On the fence

Heya pigs- Closet chaser here. This is a chat log of me talking with another pig, trying to overcome my indecision with getting bred bareback. Names and places have been changed for protection, but otherwise it's all candid.

----

Pozbreeder

Hey, I am going to run out of emails.

2:50pm

420subcub

I just did, haha

2:51pm

Pozbreeder

lol, yea, I knew it was going to happen, i hardly use manhunt so itdoesnt matter!

2:52pm

420subcub

I rarely actually message anyone, but admittedly I'm on a lot lookingfor fap material

2:53pm

Pozbreeder

fap material?

420subcub

Masturbation material

Pozbreeder

word!

420subcub

Haha

Pozbreeder

yea, i suck a lot of cock....kinda slutty about it actually

2:54pm

420subcub

I never get around really. Haven't had sex in months.

Sex with a condom is barely better than my hand, want to fuck aroundbare but can't afford meds, I'm a mess, haha

2:56pm

Pozbreeder

I have a lot of regulars who hit me up for booty calls, a couple ofguys I absolutly love having stop by.. one older guy with an enormouscock, one of the 2 biggest I have ever seen..then there is mymidnight cowboy who only hits me up randomly and wants to stop byusually around 2-3 AM.

2:56pm

Pozbreeder

I hear ya, condoms really suck, I hate them

2:57pm

420subcub

Sounds pretty hot. Honestly wish I was more uninhibited, haha.

2:57pm

Pozbreeder

but I also have HIV so that tells you right there what getting aroundwill get you.

of course the meds today are great, I take a once a day, complera, noside effects, viral load undectable, cd 4 count over 700 the lasttime I saw my doc.

3:00pm

420subcub

Which is pretty hot in itself- not much to be afraid of after that.

But yeah, I'm hoping that prep might let me have the best of bothworlds. Tenovir is only effective 49% of the time I read, so it'smore life propf of concept

3:02pm

Pozbreeder

imo, if you want bb sex, your better off finding guys who you trustwho take meds, who will show you their paper work from their docsshowing their numbers, you can see their scrip bottles.

3:03pm

420subcub

I've heard that- it's actually safer to fuck with poz guys on medsthan with people who don't know their status. The trick is that ifthey missed a dose, accidentally or deliberately, I might never know.

3:06pm

Pozbreeder

right, and missing a dose or 2 is not so bad in the short run, itsover the long run. the virus can become resistant sooner than itmight have ordinarily. I have missed some doses here and there, Iactually went through a time when I missed alot and went off the medsall together because missing em like that could cause more problemsthan just going off all together. But now I do fine, that wassometime back in the winter, I was having a rough go of things at theend of winter early spring.

3:07pm

420subcub

But yeah, ultimately I'd love to get pozbred by some dirty mouthed pig while we were both on meds,haha

3:07pm

Pozbreeder

lol, yes its hot!

3:08pm

420subcub

Also, admittedly the poz on negpairing turns me on a lot more than I'm comfortable admitting

3:09pm

Pozbreeder

I totally get it, I completely undrstand.

you want dirty poz seed

3:09pm

420subcub

I really do

3:10pm

Pozbreeder

I'm of the mind that says go for it..

only problem is it limits you after the fact

3:11pm

420subcub

Yeah, people are judgemental

3:12pm

Pozbreeder

that and many can't cope with the idea of a sero-discordantrelationship

3:13pm

420subcub

Yeah, that as well.

Which is regretable

3:15pm

Pozbreeder

yes, there are days I look back and think, if I had it to do overwould I change what I did...? I would not, but its a challengesomedays that I have to live with.

3:16pm

420subcub

How did you convert anyway?

3:19pm

Pozbreeder

I was being reckless, I had been in a relationship with someone whowas poz, then after that broke up I was in a horrible emotional stateand I was basically looking for it. I was all about barebacking. Ihad met several guys who were poz and played with them, then I hadbeen chatting with this hot Venezuelan guy who was living in Orlando,I lied and said I was poz so I could get his load in my ass. I wasliving in FL and took a bus and met him, he bred me several timesthat night (he thought I was already poz). A couple of weeks later Iwas sicker than I had been my whole life, I stunk too. Thats when Iknew I had it, and I was in a terrible place emotionally for months,even years actualy.

3:21pm

420subcub

Sounds like you were a bug chaser yourself back then. Have youpozzed anyone that you know of?

3:28pm

Pozbreeder

I definitely fucked many guys bb without a condom and squirted myload in their ass, but I don't know anyone who has sero-converted asthe result of it.

3:28pm

420subcub

Not to pry- But anyone I might know?

3:30pm

Pozbreeder

I don't know who you know. There is a guy from brooklyn who is around22 or so I have squirted my load in his ass a couple of times..he wasasking for it.

3:31pm

420subcub

Sounds awesome- Honestly I'm just curious if I know any piggies thatare closeted like me.

3:32pm

Pozbreeder

I don't know, I don't really know many guys actually.

just the ones who stop by regularly.

3:32pm

420subcub

I just find it really hot that there are a bunch of poz guys in thecity that unload into willing neg hole. Gets me really horned up,haha

3:53pm

420subcub

But who knows. Maybe I'm just living vicariously through thosebottoms who can admit they want to get bred with poz jizz

4:02pm

Pozbreeder

hey sorry, I had to leve the comp for min, and I am going to be on aphone call in a fw min

4:02pm

420subcub

No biggy

5:29pm

Pozbreeder

maybe, I say its a big decision,but I know a guy on prep who getsbred all the time now. he is in piggy heaven.

5:30pm

420subcub

It is a big decision. I've been obsessing over it for awhile, nevergiven in yet, haha.

5:32pm

Pozbreeder

well, you can get more money from the government from mental illnessso I would personally recommend that route.

5:34pm

420subcub

Oh? Haha, I'm certain I qualify, but it seems unsavoury. Not sureif I'm that high up on the fence yet.

Like, I have one guy who's begging to get in my bed- He's justwaiting for a text from me. I want him to come over and dick me, butI want it bare and I'm not certain how he'd react. Being outtedwould be crappy

5:35pm

Pozbreeder

what do you mean being outted?

5:35pm

420subcub

As a barebacker, or as a pseudo chaser

5:36pm

Pozbreeder

how would you get outted?

5:37pm

420subcub

Say the wrong thing to the wrong people?

5:37pm

Pozbreeder

and then what, they go talking shit about you?

5:38pm

420subcub

People are cuntbags, haha. It's only what I'd expect

5:39pm

Pozbreeder

douche bags, New York is such a fucked place. so provincial, no realgay community, all the gays in the north east treat each other sopoorly. having been to other parts of the country, I can tell youthere are places where gays are actually nice to each other.

5:39pm

420subcub

Yeah, providence and ogunquit- But in a place like that, I imagineit would spread like wildfire that I slept around bareback.

5:40pm

Pozbreeder

I gotta get out of this place. I hate these people.

5:40pm

420subcub

Haha, sadly not much better anywhere else

5:41pm

Pozbreeder

I mean when I lived in florida people were nice to each other. therewas a real community. people didn't talk shit about you behind yourback, if they had shit to say they said it straight to your face.

5:42pm

420subcub

Well, I mean, I do exist on a wierd boundry of what is consideredcompletely socially unacceptable, so I understand I'm a bit of anedge case, but it still sucks. Wish I could just go around fuckingwho I want what way I wanted without being judged, but I imaginethat's too much to ask, haha.

5:43pm

Pozbreeder

Maybe. I don't judge, I just try to love.

lol

but seriously I want to be friends with people, ya know.

5:43pm

420subcub

Well, you're an edgecase too, so you don't have a hard time seeingthings from my perspective.

Hell, if anything you're an enabler. (;

5:44pm

Pozbreeder

True. Plus I already have the big bad scary HIV, so there really isntmuch else to worry about anymore. I mean I don't want catch anythingelse, least of all syph, or hep c.

Yes I could be an enabler, but I think mostly people get more freakedout because they are under educated.

for example I lived in Vermont and the ASO's over there did A LOT ofoutreach to the whole community so people where cool with HIV, theyknew the risks and how to take precautions, I find in NY there isless education about it all.

5:47pm

420subcub

Egging me on to getting poz bred is mostly what I'm referring to- Not that I mind- Actually, having someone to talk about how much Iwant it is a big relief, haha.

Pozbreeder

anyway, I am going to have to let you go for a little while again gota friend stopping by, then I might be out for awhile too.

420subcub

Alrighty stud. Talk to you later.

6:04pm

420subcub

I can't help but notice you're still active, haha.

Sitting here trying to decide whether to call my friend over.

Got any encouragement? (;

6:10pm

Pozbreeder

My encouragement is that you should come here instead. But otherwise,your should probably use a condom.

6:10pm

420subcub

That kind of friend, eh?

6:11pm

Pozbreeder

lol, yes he was that kind of friend, I have made 4 guys cum today.

6:12pm

420subcub

That's fucking hot. I'd love to get four guys to cum in me, though Iimagine you're swallowing

6:12pm

Pozbreeder

now just waiting my neighbor, gonna go hit the laundrament

Yes I swallow every drop they will give me.

Mondays are the horniest days, a hooker once told me it ALWAYS thebusiest day of the week

6:13pm

420subcub

I'm surprised you aren't a little more of a slutty butt- I'mdefinitely an anal guy over oral

6:13pm

Pozbreeder

Well, i'm heavy, I do like dick up my ass, and definitely likegetting loads squirted up there, but they are few and far between

And I do absolutely LOVE sucking cock, it lets me savor the cock somuch more than just getting fucked

lol

6:15pm

420subcub

I like to watch a cock disappear into me

6:15pm

Pozbreeder

It is nice having cock in my hole though, but I also hate douching

BTW, I am mos def a big ole bottom, although I do have a distinctvers streak.

6:17pm

420subcub

I hate it too, but it's worth it so a guy can eat you out.

I know- I'm not really looking for sex specifically, but being ableto talk with another pig, especially one who knows how good a cockplugging your hole, is great

6:18pm

Pozbreeder

Yes it is nice to be able to talk about it! its good we are'sisters'!

6:19pm

420subcub

Haha

Pozbreeder

gotta run, I will leave FB open so I may appear active but I amactually gone.

420subcub

Ok

8:55pm

Pozbreeder

Hey, back, kinda, relaxingnow.

9:45pm

420subcub

Welcome back

11:07pm

420subcub

Just got finished with my hookup. He ate my ass like a champ, butcouldn't stay hard enough to dick me. I blame the condom

11:16pm

420subcub

What if I had come over your place instead?

---

To be continued...

• 11 months later...