Jackson Taylor "regrets" working with T.I.M.

by "help" I can only conclude that he means mental help... maybe Trevor is trying to have "Jackson" put on one of those Amanda Bynes mental health evaluation detentions....
Trervor can be very controlling at least that is the impression i got. But apparently right now he is out of work and having trouble finding so Jackson's the breadwinner and they own a home together.

Please, don't generalize about people. I am about the same age, and I think what he did is hideous and cowardly.

So, chill out and direct complains to specific people, not to a whole group of us. You, older people, are supposed to be wise. Show it.

I was not saying that everyone that age is that way so chill out. I just notice that trait in common of people that age. It's a product of the times we grow up in. Old folks who grew up during the depression are usually very thrifty and tight with their money...

Trervor can be very controlling at least that is the impression i got. But apparently right now he is out of work and having trouble finding so Jackson's the breadwinner and they own a home together.

I'm quite skeptical that they own a home together... I'm sure they claim they do but I'd be absolutely shocked if is accurate...

I'm quite skeptical that they own a home together... I'm sure they claim they do but I'd be absolutely shocked if is accurate...

I am kindof too because neither has been in a steady good paying job and Jackson spent the night in jail for parking tickets so his credit must not be all that great. But putting out that image of having a love nest makes it seem s blissful and perfect.....

• 1 month later...
I was not saying that everyone that age is that way so chill out. I just notice that trait in common of people that age. It's a product of the times we grow up in. Old folks who grew up during the depression are usually very thrifty and tight with their money...

Old folks who grew up during the Depression are usually dead. Or did you mean Old Folks who grew up depressed?

• 2 weeks later...
and he lists "sometimes safe" !

i would love to hire both of them!

Me too and he is pnp friendly. I am surprised though that Trevor says he is a submissive bottom in his ad he's the top in their relationship, maybe he is tired of being a top all the time and wants to get some like his bf does from his clients?