Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I love playing with others. Especially more than one 😉 Fuck buddy couple and I had good fun. Love being spit roasted. Cock in my ass and in my mouth is the best lol. 

One fucked a big load in my ass. They switched. And the other one had problems cumming. Kept fucking and fucking and fucking. I didn't mind at all he couldn't cum. Was heaven for me!! 😉. When he finally nutted his friend was ready to fuck again. He also took longer to cum but no problems shooting his second load deep in my ass. Good one!!  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Traveling in Spain and was having a glass of wine at the local bear bar, bartender was flirty. I was flirty, five minutes later i was balls deep seeding his ass in the bathroom stall with just some spit for a pump and dump, then he flipped the script and bred me. Two quick bfeedings but we both got the cum in our holes we needed. 

Too bad the backroom wasn't open, or I would have taken more. The US can be so repressive. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Got on Sniffies today after work looking for something, either a blow job or an ass to fuck. This Alpha Leather Top hits me up and says he has a sub boy coming over and would like me to come over and use him.  Says he is 24 and will suck me off. I figure what the hell and show up. He invites me in and in the back room knelt on the ground is this sub.  His hands are restrained to his ankles and he has a blindfold on.  The Alpha top tells him someone is here to use him and he says Yes Sir.  I undress and stand in front of the sub and put my cock in his mouth. He sucks me hard and I tell him how good his mouth feels and this is what he was born to do.  The Alpha moves in and plays with my nipples and we kiss a bit as this sub works on my cock. 

Eventually I pull out and jerk it all over his face, get dressed and leave.  The Alpha and I are going to keep in touch.

I guess this also counts at my first threesome? Lol

Edited by VistaCaBB
  • Like 2

Just had this guy over from sniffies. He’s an older bottom, but very eager. When he arrives, he almost tore my clothes off. He strips and then has his hands all over my body. I start to finger his hole as we kiss. He is whimpering and begging to get fucked. I get him into bed and he has the biggest gape I’ve ever seen. I am so fucking turned-on I start playing with his gape and he pushes it out as far as he can. It is the most amazing sight!! I almost blew my load right there. I start to pile-drive this fucker’s asshole. It feels INCREDIBLE!!!! He is scratching his nails into my back and I fucking lose it!!! I start cumming and I’m unloading a fucking river of cum. After we finish. He lays there playing with my seed as it trickles out of his hole. The bed is a fucking mess and we just lay in my spunk. Right after, his phone goes off and it’s his husband. He says that he is at a lunch meeting, but will be home soon. He shows me a pic of the hubby. His husband is fucking cute. I ask if his hubby likes to play as well. He said he does. So, Monday evening I will be fucking and getting fucked. It is going to be so damn hot!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

I was in the industrial area where the truck guys park up, there is a park there.

I went for a walk in the park, after work, there are a few good spots in the trees where dudes meet up. It was after work and I was wearing tight jeans and work boots, and an old black hoodie. There was not much going on so I sat on a good low branch of a tree in the forest, a classic fuck tree. There was still no one around, so I looked at my phone for a bit. When I looked up there was a factory work dude a few metres from me looking at me. I love the industrial area for these after work guys.

He could probably see my hard cock in my jeans, so I stroked it through the light blue denim. He came a bit closer to see properly. He stroked his cock through his black jeans. I stood up and unzipped, flopped out my cock and stroked it. He walked over and stroked my cock. He dropped his jeans we stroked for a bit until he was hard.

I turned around and rubbed his cock on my hole. He did not back away, so I grabbed some lube and lubed my ass. And rubbed his cock up and down my crack. We played for a bit, but he blew his load on my ass crack and we split up. Since it was so quiet, I was just gonna head home with my sticky jeans.

I walked past a parked car, with another dude in it. I walked slowly, and walked into some bushes along a trail, and I went behind some trees. I waited for a while, I unzipped and stroked my still hard cock. The dude from the car walked up the trail and paused looking around. It was getting quite dark, so he probably needed a moment to see I was stroking. He rubbed his crotch and walked up to me. He was wearing a black truck suit. There are some sports clubs near by, on the other side of the park.

He pulled his trackies down and he was soft. He unzipped his jacket and played with his dick, he got hard fairly fast. I pulled my jeans down and in a moment he was feeling my ass crack, which was wet with the other dudes cum. He pulled me around and rubbed his cock in my crack. I grabbed some more lube and lubed him up, he pushed in right away. He was hard as.

I could tell he was the kind of guy who was just on his way home after sports practice and he just wanted to nut n go. Which is hot. I bent over and leaned on a tree, so he could go hard. He fucked me gradually picking up speed. I reached back and held his ass with one hand, holding him close, so he would not pull out when he blew. He got the message and he blew his load in a couple of minutes, deep inside. He held it in for 30 seconds, and I could feel him pulsating. He slid out and tidied up, I pulled my jeans up and we split up.

I waked back towards my truck and stopped to take a piss at the toilet block near the sports field. It’s old and has no lighting, it was nearly totally dark now. I walked past some tradie guys work van and I went into the toilet.

I walked into the cubicle and did not close the door. I started to take a piss and I hear another guy walk in. He went past and waked to the urinal, he pretended to take a piss and walked back, pausing as he walked past my cubicle, I had my hard cock out, stroking. He watched for a bit, I motioned him in.

It was the tradie guy from the van. He had a dirty orange high vis work shirt, boots and footy shorts. He pulled down his shorts and stroked his cock, he was already hard. He was freeballing like me. I pulled my jeans down and he turned his ass against my cock, he rubbed some spit on his hole and I put my cock head against his hole and pushed my head in.

I love the way he just wanted some cock in his ass. I pushed my cock head in and out a bit, and it was a bit rough, which was hot, I felt dirty, I grabbed some lube pulled out, lubed up and pushed back in.I love dirty after work guys. I reached around and lubed his cock, so I could stroke him and fuck him at the same time. I pushed him into the corner of the cubicle, and we went at it fast and rough.  After a minute or two, he wanted to change places, so he grabbed me and pushed me, to bend over, in the corner, he stuck his cock in my ass which was already pre stretched and lubed with track suit guys cum.

Tradie guy went hard at it, humping my ass for a couple minutes, and then he got me to change places again. After a minute or two more, we both needed to blow, and we rubbed our cocks together, then jacked off, blowing our cum on each other's cocks. He pulled up his shorts, washed his hands and left. It was dinner time, I washed my hands,  I went to a burger place to get something to eat in my truck on the way home.

—--

So that was a good night for a quiet after work walk. I load in my ass and two loads in my jeans.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 8

I wasn’t really looking but looked on BBRTS last night and a guy messaged. He’d been on a sesh and still needed to cum, asked if I was free. He had a nice dick so I said come over. Within 2 mins of his arrival he was in me, unprotected of course, he was already precumming and blew his load in me after 5 mins of deep hard fucking. I rimmed his ass and went in him, I came quickly too as his cum was dribbling out of my hole which turned me on. He took a picture of my bred hole after, said I had a great hairy hole, perfect place to shoot his poz load, BBRTS still works IMG_5905.thumb.jpeg.a2c9c6c9382d58c79c75122de75197c7.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Hooked up with a Notre Dame student on Friday night (in town for the A&M-ND football game) at his hotel.

It was fun and he was cute, but nothing special or anything.  Left him with a couple of loads in his guts.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Had a fun time at Men’s Club. At least 20 guys, more bottoms than tops but also enough verse guys to balance things out. Put on my harness, jock and soccer socks and put my ass out there.

Got fucked by at least a dozen guys in just over 2 hours. Took an opportunity to also stick my 8+ inch dick in a few hot asses. When things really got going, 3 guys took turns pounding my hole while I had the poppers up my nose. This was after a guy pumped and dumped a huge load deep in my hole. Made sure to clean each guy up afterwards. In all, I took three nice loads up my ass and swallowed two more.

Every day is a great day to be a bottom cumslut!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

Just left...after 4 years, He owns a piece of my heart. i have no idea if He realizes it, i think He likes me, but mostly i'm convenient sex. And that's fine, sex is better when it's convenient and available. He owns my hole and can have it whenever He wants. It had been a couple of weeks, then last night He called after i had just gotten home from a 13 hour shift at the end the hospital. i didn't get the first call, but He called again. He said: "I know you don't usually do anything cause youre tired at the end of work, but i really want it."  i responded: let me prep for you and i'll text You when i'm ready.  

i sucked Him, and He was very horny and vocal, then wanted to breed me. Damn, it was so good. Creamy and gaped, on His way out He asked if He could come by today... and He just left. Again, i'm full of His seed and gaped. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Tonight, Sniffles finally came through. I'm like 99.9999% sure I've met up with this guy before. He didn't last long, but he did enjoy my tight hole (as he called it). Always love when a tops eats my hole before breeding it. Then I made sure to clean him up after. 

He's a quick drive, so hopefully it can stay a regular thing. 

• Like 3

On 9/1/2024 at 7:20 AM, WorkJack said:

I was in the industrial area where the truck guys park up, there is a park there.

I went for a walk in the park, after work, there are a few good spots in the trees where dudes meet up. It was after work and I was wearing tight jeans and work boots, and an old black hoodie. There was not much going on so I sat on a good low branch of a tree in the forest, a classic fuck tree. There was still no one around, so I looked at my phone for a bit. When I looked up there was a factory work dude a few metres from me looking at me. I love the industrial area for these after work guys.

He could probably see my hard cock in my jeans, so I stroked it through the light blue denim. He came a bit closer to see properly. He stroked his cock through his black jeans. I stood up and unzipped, flopped out my cock and stroked it. He walked over and stroked my cock. He dropped his jeans we stroked for a bit until he was hard.

I turned around and rubbed his cock on my hole. He did not back away, so I grabbed some lube and lubed my ass. And rubbed his cock up and down my crack. We played for a bit, but he blew his load on my ass crack and we split up. Since it was so quiet, I was just gonna head home with my sticky jeans.

I walked past a parked car, with another dude in it. I walked slowly, and walked into some bushes along a trail, and I went behind some trees. I waited for a while, I unzipped and stroked my still hard cock. The dude from the car walked up the trail and paused looking around. It was getting quite dark, so he probably needed a moment to see I was stroking. He rubbed his crotch and walked up to me. He was wearing a black truck suit. There are some sports clubs near by, on the other side of the park.

He pulled his trackies down and he was soft. He unzipped his jacket and played with his dick, he got hard fairly fast. I pulled my jeans down and in a moment he was feeling my ass crack, which was wet with the other dudes cum. He pulled me around and rubbed his cock in my crack. I grabbed some more lube and lubed him up, he pushed in right away. He was hard as.

I could tell he was the kind of guy who was just on his way home after sports practice and he just wanted to nut n go. Which is hot. I bent over and leaned on a tree, so he could go hard. He fucked me gradually picking up speed. I reached back and held his ass with one hand, holding him close, so he would not pull out when he blew. He got the message and he blew his load in a couple of minutes, deep inside. He held it in for 30 seconds, and I could feel him pulsating. He slid out and tidied up, I pulled my jeans up and we split up.

I waked back towards my truck and stopped to take a piss at the toilet block near the sports field. It’s old and has no lighting, it was nearly totally dark now. I walked past some tradie guys work van and I went into the toilet.

I walked into the cubicle and did not close the door. I started to take a piss and I hear another guy walk in. He went past and waked to the urinal, he pretended to take a piss and walked back, pausing as he walked past my cubicle, I had my hard cock out, stroking. He watched for a bit, I motioned him in.

It was the tradie guy from the van. He had a dirty orange high vis work shirt, boots and footy shorts. He pulled down his shorts and stroked his cock, he was already hard. He was freeballing like me. I pulled my jeans down and he turned his ass against my cock, he rubbed some spit on his hole and I put my cock head against his hole and pushed my head in.

I love the way he just wanted some cock in his ass. I pushed my cock head in and out a bit, and it was a bit rough, which was hot, I felt dirty, I grabbed some lube pulled out, lubed up and pushed back in.I love dirty after work guys. I reached around and lubed his cock, so I could stroke him and fuck him at the same time. I pushed him into the corner of the cubicle, and we went at it fast and rough.  After a minute or two, he wanted to change places, so he grabbed me and pushed me, to bend over, in the corner, he stuck his cock in my ass which was already pre stretched and lubed with track suit guys cum.

Tradie guy went hard at it, humping my ass for a couple minutes, and then he got me to change places again. After a minute or two more, we both needed to blow, and we rubbed our cocks together, then jacked off, blowing our cum on each other's cocks. He pulled up his shorts, washed his hands and left. It was dinner time, I washed my hands,  I went to a burger place to get something to eat in my truck on the way home.

—--

So that was a good night for a quiet after work walk. I load in my ass and two loads in my jeans.

Fuck.. they were hot after work encounters, and so descriptively written. Have been up this way.. can just imagine.. 

I'm blessed to have a fuckbuddy who can go for 3-4 rounds when he's got the time to hang out instead of a pump and go. Today was a longer breeding session. Nearly four hours, I took three loads.

He's very well equipped to satisfy a power bottom pain pig like me. Shorter than most cocks but beer can thick and he's not afraid to force it in, pound it, yank it out hard and force it in again. An absolute hole destroyer. At one point on my back I thought he was going to split me like a piece of firewood. I think it was round three I was on my side and he edged in me for close to half an hour before putting me on my back again to finish.

This was the aftermath. I haven't been wrecked like this in ages.

IMG_20240907_160213~2.jpg

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1