rawTOP

Where did you get (or give) your last load?

Where were you when you got your last load? If you're a top, where were you when you gave your last load?

For me, it was in my bedroom during a 1 on 1 hookup with a black fuck bud. And of course the load went up the ass.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Tonight I traveled to the tops' apartments - Got fucked by 5 guys in about 3 hours and got 4 loads... By the last two fucks there was a puddle of cum under where we fucked I had so much in my ass... ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 63

After getting buzzed a rawhide, I was standing in front of that video store in Chelsea nyc. Blue something. saw some sexy dude who looked like he was down for a nasty fuck, took him too a nice dark street. fucked him raw and came. I was so horny that I was the top when i usually bottom lol.

• Upvote 22

At home. I made one of my regular cumdumps come over tonight and I shot 4 loads in his ass. Boring, I know, but if you want to shoot multiple loads it's easier when you dont have to worry about being interrupted. I think I'm going to go give him #5...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 32

met a freaky guy about an hour ago in the rambles. ate his ass, fucked him, dropped a load.....sucked it out

• Upvote 27

met a freaky guy about an hour ago in the rambles. ate his ass, fucked him, dropped a load.....sucked it out

The rambles in Central Park? I always wanted to go there at night but its WAY too creepy. I did go through Central Park at night once trying to get to the east side. As I was walking, I asked this sexy middle eastern guy if I was headed east, he said yeah and started following me. I thought it was hot and as I kept walking, he whistled for me to sneak into these bushes with him. Good times.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 8

The rambles in central park? I always wanted to go there at night but its WAY too creepy.

I did go through central park at night once trying to get to the east side. As I was walking, I asked this sexy middle eastern guy if I was headed east, he said yeah and started following me. I thought it was hot and As i kept walking, he whistled for me to sneak into these bushes with him.

Good times.

anytime you need a tourguide......

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Went to this black guy's place and got a load today. He just had this big room in an old run down rooming house - sorta sleazy. He just treated me like a hole and was done in less than 10 minutes.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 14

I got mine 2 wks ago. My first load in me cause I usually top. But met this hot guy off CL , he couldn't host se we used the mens bathroom at my clubhouse. He didn't rim me, just spit finger me and pushed inside. I got used to it since I'm VERY tight and he pumped away and asked if I wanted his load I said fuck yeah I want your load. Give it to me and he did. Now I'm cum crazy, always home alone and really wanna host orgies or gangbangs but no such luck in michigan. Can't wait to get loaded and load guys back in nyc

• Upvote 10

I got mine 2 wks ago. My first load in me cause I usually top.

That was your first load ever? What got you to bottom? Any reservations about it? How much did you know about the guy before you took his load?

It was yesterday afternoon. He's a guy I have used a few times. He has a tight hole. At first I got him over a settee but it wasn't doing much for me, so I told him to move into his bedroom. Once through there I got him on his back and made him put a couple of pillows under his ass. I got right up over him then and slid in deep all the way. I blew my load after about ten minutes then made out with him for a bit before giving him a second load. He was a bit shaky on his legs when he went to make me a coffee. I noticed none of my cum leaked out of him: as I said, his hole is pretty tight.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 9

Met a guy on craigslist, hooked up at his condo pool changing rooms, he sucked me hard, then i bent him over the sink area and fucked a load in him, watching myself in the mirror in front of me. Creamed his hole, pulled out, pushed him down to suck my cock clean, then bent him over again and seeded him again. Made him suck me clean, then out the door i went.

• Upvote 11

My buddy fucked me in the sling last night. I was poppered up and lubed up and he went to town. He held those arms above his head hanging onto the sling frame and I could just hear his junk slapping my ass. How as hell. he then shot it in me and pumped it deeped. He pulled some out and let me eat it. Then he fucked for a few more minutes and fed me some more. Fnally I asked him to fuck and I jerked out the biggest wad of cum. Hot

• Upvote 3

I got 5 loads last night at Slammers in Ft. Lauderdale! First one was almost as soon as I walked in the door by this TOTALLY hot top! Took a load in the mouth in addition to the 5 in my ass!

• Upvote 21

Sunday afternoon. Answered a few craigslist ads the only one that responded back with an actual address was a couple north of town. It was a 45 minute drive but worth it. One daddy, one jock, two raw cocks 5 loads when it was over.

• Upvote 11

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By blkoraltm
      Living in Minnesota, as a Middle-Aged Black Bear Bottom; I am all but ignored at many a sex parties or treated as the expected top I am not.  So whenever I can travel to NYC, DC or Atlanta for sex I do so and I tend to have a lot of fun!   A few weeks back I went to New York City for a concert; spending only the weekend there and arriving in late due to a delayed flight I had little time to sightsee, party and more; but I made it work.  

After a false start, dropping in on the SCUM party which seemed to me to be more of a party for the Trans community; which as me not being a member there was little action for me.  Yet I can tell that our Trans sisters in attendance enjoyed themselves.  After that bust; I ran out to the Cock which always amazes me that a bar that still serves alcohol can have that much going on in the dark.  I took a few dicks while there but no one came in me; they all were waiting and waiting and a few of those that climbed up my hole called it a night early.  So that left Saturday night after the concert as the only chance I had for fun; and I wasn’t going to miss out.  I got up went to the Jamiroqaui concert and afterwards dropped in Paddles NYC for the after-hour party; where the darkroom was packed.  It was there that all the weekend misses would be forgiven. Especially considering that I had an early flight home; I knew time was of the essence. I stripped and rocked my Jockstrap exposes the bubble butt and my prepped hole for those who wanted to try it out.  Luckily no one wasted time checking out the goods; and soon I was bent over the pipe taking a nice hard dick up my hole and enjoying the long and short strokes he was offering up.  After a good amount of time; he moved on leaving my yearning for a load and more importantly more cock up my hole; but ask and one shall receive.  And a short circle around the room I found someone else who wanted to test out my hole and sir waited no time in pounding my hole.  He was a dominant top who took control of both my ass and my mouth; ensuring that I sucked off only who he wanted me to and when he wanted me to.  He fucked my hard and within time his breathing got a little more rough and his pounding a little more urgent and shortly after he was telling me to take his load; never asking if I wanted it just loading up his “bitch”.  After that he turned me to cock I was sucking and offered up my freshly loaded hole to the guy I was servicing; and he waited no time in jumping up my hole and using the cum as lube to pound away.  In less time than the dominant cock he loaded me up as well; asking me if I wanted his load too. I assured him I did and took it like the bitch I am.  After than a few more guys used my ass as their personal playground and many left there mark in there as well.  However knowing that I had a 7am flight; the amount of fun I was having I pushed it too long and too late.   

I left Paddles and got back to my hotel and had to pack up; quickly shower and then head out to JFK for my flight home.  The most fun part of this experience was flying home knowing that I had about 4 loads in me.  It was a piggish secret that I wanted to share with everyone; and as I was leaking cum into my shorts I may not have remained a secret for the flight home, especially with my connection in Chicago!

• By Cumslutbottomm
      Kinda just curious as to what other bottoms think. The first time you became a “cumdump” (taking many loads from many men in one night) how did you feel? Was there some level of hesitation? Did you resent it afterwards? 

For me i hesitated to do so a lot,  but when I finally did it I couldn’t stop. Seriously if I get bred once, I hit up every top on every app until more want to feed my hole.
    • By Cumslutbottomm
      Ever since I realized being bred feels so good, I’ve been horny as hell 24/7. I’ve mentioned it before but I’m 19. I’ve been taking loads in my ass since I was 12. As soon as I turned 18 I set my eyes on older guys. I don’t know why I’m just attracted to them. Guys my age play games. Older guys just want my young hole wrapped around their raw cocks. 
      I constantly have Grindr, scruff, and Adam4Adam open just in case someone wants to cum inside me. I get a message from a blank profile one day saying “come over Michael.” This kind of threw me off a bit. I don’t care for my names and I don’t care to give mine out. But he sent me an address and I headed over like the slut I am. I pulled up to a familiar looking house. I’m greeted by a hot daddy. About 6’3, salt and pepper hair, and brown eyes. He too looks familiar to me. I’m greeted with a hug, and I feel his hard cock against me. I’m already wicked hard and he invites me in. I’m talking to him for awhile, waiting for him to guide me to his cock when he finally kisses me. We make out for a long time and I have his shirt unbuttoned exposing his hairy chest. He has his hands in me shorts snapping my jock.  I climb down from the couch and unzip his pants. I start deep throating his musky cock and licking his sweaty balls. He pulls me on the couch and eats my ass for a bit. Then he guides me to sit on his cock. It goes in with some thrusts and he holds it there for awhile telling me how tight I am I start to ride his cock while he kisses me. He moans “slow down” followed by an almost whispered “im about to cum. “ this is what I came for. I make sure not to slow down. And he grunts like an animal as he holds my ass down on his cock. He left a huge load in my ass, when I pulled off it began to drip on his cock so I cleaned it up.  We chat for awhile as we put our clothes back on and I head home soon after. I was home for about 2 hours and was still craving cum. I mentioned in one of my posts that I used to be my town’s quarter back’s cumdump so I hit him up. “You want my hole?” I texted. It had been about a year or two since we’ve fucked. He responded quick with a “yeah come pick me up. “ as I’m driving to the house where I’ve always picked him up at, that being his dad’s house. I realize as I get closer this was the house I was just at. And that’s why everything was so familiar. His dad just came inside me and he was about to fuck his dad’s load deeper into me. I text him when I pull up. Wondering if his dad knows about us. (We used to be friends in middle school as well.) QB gets in my car and we go to the spot where everyone goes in town to bust a nut or two. It starts the same way as it did with his dad. We move to the backseat of my car and I’m on my back trying to keep his dad’s cum from spilling out of my hole. He sees how wet I am and says “I hope it’s another guys load.” I think to myself “you have no idea.” He pounds me long and hard and shoots a big load in me as well. (Load size must run in the family. ) I’m driving him back to his dad’s and just making conversation. I get a message from his dad as we pull saying “who’s cock is bigger ;)” 
      I respond with something snarky like “not yours.” And we chat for a bit. He makes it vital that I not tell his son that he emptied his balls in me. I’m headed back tonight to have my hole flooded by daddy again  
    • By constructionguy
      I used to jerk off into condoms and mail them to a cum pig who lived in the middle of nowhere and was craving stud sperm.
      I kinda miss doing that. Any cum pigs here want my sperm-filled condoms?
    • By malesubpig
      A hot buddy of mine wants to whore me out at Slammer tonight. He wants to train my slutty hole to take multiple loads. And I say, Yes Sir!
      He says I should be getting a minimum of 6 loads without spilling but I think we can do better than that. So lets aim for more gents.
      Will be at Slammer at 10pm rotating between a sling and the bench. Will be in a harness, jock, and military boots. Come by and load me up. My hole will be hungry and no loads ref used.

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.