rawTOP

Where did you get (or give) your last load?

Tonight I traveled to the tops' apartments - Got fucked by 5 guys in about 3 hours and got 4 loads... By the last two fucks there was a puddle of cum under where we fucked I had so much in my ass... ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 65

After getting buzzed a rawhide, I was standing in front of that video store in Chelsea nyc. Blue something. saw some sexy dude who looked like he was down for a nasty fuck, took him too a nice dark street. fucked him raw and came. I was so horny that I was the top when i usually bottom lol.

• Upvote 21

At home. I made one of my regular cumdumps come over tonight and I shot 4 loads in his ass. Boring, I know, but if you want to shoot multiple loads it's easier when you dont have to worry about being interrupted. I think I'm going to go give him #5...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 33

met a freaky guy about an hour ago in the rambles. ate his ass, fucked him, dropped a load.....sucked it out

The rambles in Central Park? I always wanted to go there at night but its WAY too creepy. I did go through Central Park at night once trying to get to the east side. As I was walking, I asked this sexy middle eastern guy if I was headed east, he said yeah and started following me. I thought it was hot and as I kept walking, he whistled for me to sneak into these bushes with him. Good times.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 8

The rambles in central park? I always wanted to go there at night but its WAY too creepy.

I did go through central park at night once trying to get to the east side. As I was walking, I asked this sexy middle eastern guy if I was headed east, he said yeah and started following me. I thought it was hot and As i kept walking, he whistled for me to sneak into these bushes with him.

Good times.

anytime you need a tourguide......

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Went to this black guy's place and got a load today. He just had this big room in an old run down rooming house - sorta sleazy. He just treated me like a hole and was done in less than 10 minutes.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 14

I got mine 2 wks ago. My first load in me cause I usually top. But met this hot guy off CL , he couldn't host se we used the mens bathroom at my clubhouse. He didn't rim me, just spit finger me and pushed inside. I got used to it since I'm VERY tight and he pumped away and asked if I wanted his load I said fuck yeah I want your load. Give it to me and he did. Now I'm cum crazy, always home alone and really wanna host orgies or gangbangs but no such luck in michigan. Can't wait to get loaded and load guys back in nyc

• Upvote 10

I got mine 2 wks ago. My first load in me cause I usually top.

That was your first load ever? What got you to bottom? Any reservations about it? How much did you know about the guy before you took his load?

Guest Boxir55

It was yesterday afternoon. He's a guy I have used a few times. He has a tight hole. At first I got him over a settee but it wasn't doing much for me, so I told him to move into his bedroom. Once through there I got him on his back and made him put a couple of pillows under his ass. I got right up over him then and slid in deep all the way. I blew my load after about ten minutes then made out with him for a bit before giving him a second load. He was a bit shaky on his legs when he went to make me a coffee. I noticed none of my cum leaked out of him: as I said, his hole is pretty tight.

Edited by Boxir55

Met a guy on craigslist, hooked up at his condo pool changing rooms, he sucked me hard, then i bent him over the sink area and fucked a load in him, watching myself in the mirror in front of me. Creamed his hole, pulled out, pushed him down to suck my cock clean, then bent him over again and seeded him again. Made him suck me clean, then out the door i went.

• Upvote 11

My buddy fucked me in the sling last night. I was poppered up and lubed up and he went to town. He held those arms above his head hanging onto the sling frame and I could just hear his junk slapping my ass. How as hell. he then shot it in me and pumped it deeped. He pulled some out and let me eat it. Then he fucked for a few more minutes and fed me some more. Fnally I asked him to fuck and I jerked out the biggest wad of cum. Hot

• Upvote 4

I got 5 loads last night at Slammers in Ft. Lauderdale! First one was almost as soon as I walked in the door by this TOTALLY hot top! Took a load in the mouth in addition to the 5 in my ass!

• Upvote 21

Sunday afternoon. Answered a few craigslist ads the only one that responded back with an actual address was a couple north of town. It was a 45 minute drive but worth it. One daddy, one jock, two raw cocks 5 loads when it was over.

• Upvote 11

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Nipping420
      Some reason my twitter can't be found through my screen name. I tried everything to get it to do it. Try a few of these things off you want to find and follow me. 
      Twitter: CumSwirls 
      If you have my email it says you can try that too. 
      2btms4funtops@gmail.com 
      Sorry for the stupidity of it all I just made it not long ago. 
      Hmu here or there and let's connect! 
    • By Ozpig
      I wonder if tops in private parties prefer a smaller number of tops rather than the more the merrier. On Sunday I had arranged for seven tops to come to my apartment to fuck and breed me. They knew it was a gangbang and they knew I was the only bottom. One turned up dropped his load and left before the others arrived. As a total cumdump I was in heaven but one particular top, an Asian guy, who was the only one that did not have seconds or taken part in DP'ing me told me quietly he would love to fuck and breed me again but it is much better with just three tops max as he said he had to wait too long to fuck me. Do other tops hate hanging for too long to take their turn?
    • By Willsuck4cum
      Spending the night and hoping to slip away and take a load or two. If anyone is staying here December 30 overnight hit me up. I’d like to service you in your room. 
    • By Cumholeaz
      Looking for Phoenix tops to come breed my hole. I’ll be ass up Thursday dec 20th in a downtown hotel. Come alone or bring a friend, just make sure to shoot it deep in me. 
    • By Cumslutbottomm
      I just turned 20, but having a crazy work and school schedule, I didn’t get to celebrate my birthday, but I made up for it last night.
      I have class Monday-Thursday, and as I had the day off I decided I'd try to set something up.  Now, I commute to school and still live at home, but I recently started working at a hotel which has the fringe benefit of affording the employees a discount on rooms as long as the reservation is within the same hotel group, meaning the hotel is owned by the same parent company.  I also decided to take advantage of the discount and to make the reservation in the city where I attend college, which is an hour away from my home.  Telephoning ahead I made a reservation and got the discount, which was great as I was afraid they wouldn't honor the discount given I'm less than 21, a threshold at some hotels, but everything worked-out.  I had the reservation.  In thinking about my plans, I can't honestly say I specifically planned an anonymous session as I didn't see myself as all that much of a cumslut.  I couldn't have been more wrong. 
      Anyway I checked-in, pulled on my jockstrap, and scrolled through Grindr.  While I was hit-up by a few fuck buds who bred me here and there, none were readily available.  Then I received a message from a profile which was blank, conveying absolutely no information.  No age, no height, weight, status.  Nothing.  Just a dick pic of a cock which was easily nine inches.  And it was as thick as a beer can.  My hole twitched and my cock swelled hard at the sight of the cock.  I needed it inside my ass.
      I replied providing with my hotel and the room number.  The guy responded letting me know he was enroute, and would arrive shortly.  He also instructed me to be ready, so that when he walked through the door I was on all fours and blindfolded.  My initial reaction was trepidation, but my cock was so hard that I agreed to his terms.  I unlocked the door, left it slightly ajar, placed a blindfold over my eyes and, stripped and ready, knelt on all fours on my bed.  Upon hearing the door creak on its hinges my heart sank a bit.  A stranger was in my room, and I was vulnerable as all hell.
      Fortunatelty before I could dwell on what might happen, a tongue licked my hole.  My worries melted away as I pushed back on his tongue.  My cunt was soon dripping from his spit.  I heard him spit on his rod.  His cock head slid into my hole with remarkable ease.  My ass was pleased with the circumference of his cock.  My slutty little heart was happy.  His full cock is inside my hole and my cunt lips are gripping him for dear life. He’s a quiet fucker too. I feel his pace pick up and his cock is shooting his seed in my pussy. He rests on my back for a bit with his cock growing soft. I feel his shirt and his zipper against my naked body and realize this horny fucker didn’t even bother to strip down. Just unzipped and planted his seed. I hear the door close and get a message from him. He thanks me for letting him use my “sweet boy pussy.” And I thank him for his cum. I’m totally turned on by the anon scene at this point. I throw on a hoody and pull it up over my face. Just in my jock and a hoodie and waiting for my tops to come over. I get some messages from tops with profile pictures. And don’t get me wrong i won’t ever so no to cum in my ass. But the blank profiles sparked my interest more. It’s probably stupid and dangerous. But I just sent every blank profile “need more loads in my ass” followed by my room number. I ended up getting 8 more loads within an hour. I guess people love anon cumsloppy bottoms I have a total of 9 loads in my hole. (Some leaking out of course despite my efforts.) I’m still on Grindr with my ass in the air and I hear the door being pushed open. I put my phone face down and arch my back even more than it already was.  I hear a belt unbuckle and pants drop to the floor. Soon after there’s a cock inside my well used hole churning a mess of loads in my asshole he’s the most verbal of the night. Calling me a pig 🐽 and smacking my ass. He tells me repeatedly that I’m a good whore and he loves my cunt. He’s fucking me so hard and fast you can hear the cum sloshing around in my hole. He gives me a 10th load. Zips up. Says “thanks fucking slut.” And is out the door. I start playing with my cunt and fingering all the loads in my ass. I’m on my back and I hear the door open again. I quickly cover my face with a pillow and prop my legs up so this man can use my pussy. I recognize the thickness. It’s the guy who started this. He confirms this by saying “I needed more of your pussy man. Especially now that it’s used. He’s making an absolute mess and a lot of noise. (Actually it’s the cum in my hole making the noise.)  and he gives me another load. This time he tells me he seeded my pussy he’s almost out the door when he turns around says “I was only quiet when I came the first time cause I wasn’t sure you wanted to be bred. But I know what I wanted. By the smile on your face I can tell you’re happy with yourself, whore. “  boy was he right. 

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.