Anon Steamworks Cumdump - Finally Took the Plunge

On 3/9/2014 at 4:38 PM, Mayhem said:

Hot story! It's funny, it reminds me a lot of my situation and what I've experienced -- for a long, long time I'd always preferred bareback sex, with the occasional condom here and there to try and be "responsible", but eventually I gave that up and decided it's bare only for me from now on. But even then, I still hadn't had much raw sex beyond regular 1 on 1 sessions or maybe a rare 3way.

I'll probably write up a separate post going into more detail, but I'm happy to say that as of a few weeks ago, I have finally tried getting fucked and bred by multiple bare cocks. It also really helped that a friend of mine who's much more experienced in that department came along with me, sort of like a cumdump wingman lol. As soon as I got over my inhibitions about it, and took that first anonymous dick and load of cum, I was already hooked! I only ended up taking a few loads that night, but that's ok because it was definitely just the beginning for me!

I need a cumdump wing man!