New 19 yr old bottom into breeding

bugchasingbtmboy

Hi guys, my name is Nicholas or... just call me Nick. I'm 19, going to school in Boston from the Bay Area of California. I've been exploring my fetishes lately and I really like breeding and barebacking and pozzing. I'm an asian and white (filipino and portuguese) bottom...

Could anyone experienced help me find people I can do it with? And yes, I'm aware of the risks and all that, but I'm fine I really like that whole HIV brotherhood thing.

Lemme know!

Hi guys, my name is Nicholas or... just call me Nick. I'm 19, going to school in Boston from the Bay Area of California. I've been exploring my fetishes lately and I really like breeding and barebacking and pozzing. I'm an asian and white (filipino and portuguese) bottom...

Could anyone experienced help me find people I can do it with? And yes, I'm aware of the risks and all that, but I'm fine I really like that whole HIV brotherhood thing.

Lemme know!

Not to be a downer, but i suggest you REALLY make sure you are ready for a lifetime of doctor visits and daily meds, cause thats what HIV is, at its best, at worst you die. At 19, alot of people are pretty stupid and make dumb mistakes, I know I did. That being said I'm very glad I never made one I have to live with forever.

Also PrEP may be a good option for you. You can still have raw sex, but it will significantly reduce your chance of HIV infection.