First Time Breeding

EPBBTop

This past weekend was feeling extra horny but tired of the usual asses I've been breeding, so I posted an ad on CL to try to find a new hole to cum in. Didn't take long to get a response, the pics showed off an amazing looking ass, although the guy was confused by what BB meant, so I replied that I wanted to fuck him raw and cum in his ass! I was afraid this might scare him off, but he replied that he was down as long as I was clean, and so I told him I was and gave him my number to text me.

A couple hours later he came by, standing 6'1", about 180 lbs, in shape but without being obscene about it, masculine, and my favorite part, an ass that was definitely showing off the athletic shorts he showed up in. We proceeded to the bedroom and chatted a little bit, he didn't have much experience and wasn't sure where to start, and since he wasn't into kissing, I just pulled out my cock and told him to start there. His mouth felt amazing, and for not having much same-sex experience, said he'd only been with 2 other guys before me, he was doing really well at taking my cock all the way to the back of his throat. This went on for a couple of minutes but for me oral gets boring pretty quickly, so I pulled his head off my crotch and told him to take off his shorts, I wanted to see that ass.

He bent over the side of the bed and spread his legs, his smooth ass for my taking, nice tight hole with just a bit of fuzz waiting to be fucked! I spit on his hole and started to just get him wet and loose with my fingers, pushing my thumb in as deep as it could go, making sure that saliva coated his entire chute for my cock to slide in easier. A few more fingers and a lot more spit later, I pushed the head of my bare cock against his ass and let it slide into his hole. I had to push hard, this guy was really tight, but it felt amazing, that vice grip of his ass against my hard cock. I could tell he was in pain though, the grimace on his face said it all, but I kept pushing, once I got balls deep though he told me to pull out, it was hurting too much. I pulled out and then pushed him up fully onto the bed, still face down, spread his legs some more and lubed my cock up with some more of my spit and lined back up with his hole, "breathe!" I told him and started to fill his hole again. He was still in pain but this time I didn't pull out, once I was fully in him I just stayed there, told him to just take it and relax. I remained motionless for a minute or so, letting him get adjusted, and then started to just gyrate my hips, once he seemed comfortable with that, I started to pull out and push back in, I really wanted to just pound away at this ass but I didn't want to scare him off without dumping my load first.

My cock in him must've made him feel fuller than he was used to, he said he needed to piss and so I pulled out and he took a piss break. When he got back he told me I was big and he wasn't really used to being fucked, as he was so inexperienced, and that it wasn't feeling any better for him. I told him I was close and really just wanted to finish in his ass, so he got back on the bed, on his side with his back to me and lifted his leg, I slid my cock back into his hole and this time just pounded away, he looked like it was hurting him but I didn't care at this point, I just wanted to get off. When I felt myself get close I told him, "I'm gonna breed your ass now!" And he looked at me with hesitation, "You clean?" I didn't respond, I had already told him I was, and it was too late anyway, as he was asking the question I was already coating his insides with my 2 day load. I told him that I came and how amazing his ass felt. He then admitted that I was the first bare cock he'd taken and the first time he'd been bred! That made my cock pulse some more before I pulled out of his freshly fucked ass.

He jacked himself off while I played with his nipples and hole, once he came, we showered, told each other the usual pleasantries, and I let him know I'd fuck him anytime... not sure I'll hear from him again though, he didn't complain or get angry about anything we did, but he also didn't seem 100% comfortable during the fuck, but whatever, at least I have the distinction of always being his first BB Breeding experience! :grin:

• 2 weeks later...