calling a bottom's hole a boipussy or pussy or cunt?

yunghungtop

Your logic is flawed... yes, both sexes have nipples. But they're still called nipples. Both sexes have ass holes too. There's a certain amount of masculinity that comes with being a bottom that I enjoy and dont like to lose sight of. Im a man with an asshole that enjoys being with another man while he's fucking said asshole. Call it by what it is.

I agree. I'm an in between personality, and I don't judge other guys' mannerisms, whether I can tolerate some more than others notwithstanding. But I like being a guy. I don't wish I was anything else. I like that other guys find me attractive for being a guy, lol. There are certain aspects of my mind that are just girly I guess, lol. I really like this thread. :-)

Guest Matias47

Complete turn off. It's my ASS*I like fucked. I'm not a sub little girl -- I'm a man who like's a man's cock slamming in and out of my ass. Call it a cunt twice, and you're outta there!

guys do not have a pussy... chicks do. there is nothing more of turn off then a hot top fucking my arse deep and hard then him referring to my man-cunt, boi-pussy, man-gina or whatever else derogative term they choose.

by all means, please do dominate me and use my hole for every whim of your desires, but please refer to it for what it is. or if you want to screw a pussy, then do a woman or a transgendered person. i am a guy who loves his arse being rammed by a hot cock.

I second loverawcockinme's statement. Well said.

• 3 months later...

Love it when my top calls my hole pussy, or cunt. As a TOTAL BOTTOM, those names mean Im submissive to my Top, and Im the weaker one.

I once had my top bring me to Steamworks, and write "PUSSYBOI", "FAGWHORE" on my stomach and back so tops knew how to treat me.

"from behind every man is a woman" Jokes aside I have a pussy and I like it when my top calls it that. Everybody has an asshole, but it takes an experienced bottom to have a good pussy, and I'm proud of mine.

What he said!

I call my asshole a pussy and I have since I was younger. My male cousin used me as his bitch, and I loved it. I have a little cock and I have always referred to it as a clit. I always say things like "Pound that pussy", "breed that pussy" or "take that pussy". Of the hundreds of times I've been bred I've never heard a complaint.

I guess I am in a feminine, male bitch mode - which defines my submissiveness. I don't see myself as the second half of a masculine pair having sex. I am his bitch.

I'm too old to be a boi, so I don't call it a Boi Pussy. :-)

Love it when my top calls my hole pussy, or cunt. As a TOTAL BOTTOM, those names mean Im submissive to my Top, and I'm the weaker one.

I once had my top bring me to Steamworks, and write "PUSSYBOI", "FAGWHORE" on my stomach and back so tops knew how to treat me.

As a submissive bottom boi, I really don't care what my TOP wants to call me. i will play the role he wants from me, and make sure he gets my full attention and I give him the best enjoyment. I can be as FEM as he likes or just a plain vanilla uncomplicated MALE bottom boi.

Ok, so I'm the one who started this thread, and I'm glad to see that it's generated a lot of spirited discussion. I'd just like to say to all the guys who are NOT into the idea of calling a bottom's hole a pussy/cunt/boypussy etc, a simple "no" will suffice. You don't have to get so angry about it. Some guys are really into it. Some guys aren't. I was fucking this bottom on a regular basis who LOVED having me call his hole a pussy. Then, I switched to having another bottom be my #1 cumdump (you know how it is, fuckbuddies come and go, no big deal), and I asked the new bottom, "what do you think about me calling your hole a pussy/boipussy?" He said "I'm not really into that, I'd rather you call it my ass or hole." I was like "cool, will do!" I'm glad everyone is expressing their opinion, but seriously those of you who aren't into it, a simple "no thanks, I'm not into that" can suffice. You don't have to get irate about it. We're all here to put raw cocks in asses, whatever language you choose to use for the anatomy. Don't hate, just regulate. Peace.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I am very proper and masculine, hence I won't ever refer to a part of a male body using female adjectives, and I'd get extremely angry if someone refers to my ass like that (it hasn't happened yet). I have had guys telling me "fuck that pussy" and such things. I tell them to shut up or my dick would get soft.

I love calling it a pussy. As far as I'm concerned, it's nothing but a sexual orifice, the only way a bottom should be getting his pleasure -- just like a pussy. It's pink, it's tight, it's wet and warm. It's a pussy.

i want him to call it my pussy when he fucks me. i want to tell him how good it feels and squeeze his shaft. i want to talk about how i'm not on the pill and he's gotta be careful or he'll knock me up.

• Like 1